Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

I've gotta say AC looks pretty photogenic.

hTud6mT.jpg

Shifting low tones slightly to blue and slightly desaturating does the thing at looking more realistic

also, intentionally overexposing HDR sometimes makes a picture look more like.. Hmm autofocus didn't fire well =)

XEGgLBl.jpg

Vt84BwR.jpg

Guys, if you have some "not too good" aliasing in your screenshots. Just a quick tip, for a really good render without too much performance hit, add some FXAA on top of the AA, by modifying the video.ini file in "My Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg". It needs HDR to be on. I use AAx4 and FXAAx2 with my HD5850 and it makes it look much better than standard, with very decent framerate (60+fps avg).

Guys, if you have some "not too good" aliasing in your screenshots. Just a quick tip, for a really good render without too much performance hit, add some FXAA on top of the AA, by modifying the video.ini file in "My Documents/Assetto Corsa/cfg". It needs HDR to be on. I use AAx4 and FXAAx2 with my HD5850 and it makes it look much better than standard, with very decent framerate (60+fps avg).

Thanks a lot!!

I can't drive at max, but I like to max it for replay photo shoots =) Now it looks decent enough to be sharpened a bit but that it doesn't pronounce pixels. ..ok maybe a bit less sharpening xD

PS forgot to capture it as uncompressed =( well.. next time.. =)

LNRljn2.jpg

0UvFv3I.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes