Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

acs%202013-11-12%2023-31-34-27.jpg
awesome shot

good question! same problem here. GTX 770 (4GB, SC) have try everything! but no good result. maybe they use Photoshop :D
in your AC video.ini file you need to do this. Change AA samples to 8 and change FXAA to 6. You also need to have HDR on for FXAA to work with the 8 Samples of regular AA. This alone should make your problems close to disappear. :)

in your AC video.ini file you need to do this. Change AA samples to 8 and change FXAA to 6. You also need to have HDR on for FXAA to work with the 8 Samples of regular AA. This alone should make your problems close to disappear. :)
o0thx11380o
as I said, I have try everything ( in ini. also in game, I have all up. off is only bloom and "shadow resolution" medium.
Cedric Germain for me, André's guide not work good. and looks texture very bad, without HDR.
here is pic of GAME MENU & VIDEO.INI

o0thx11380o & Cedric Germain THX for feedback.
http://oi39.tinypic.com/swpbv6.jpg

o0thx11380o
as I said, I have try everything ( in ini. also in game, I have all up. off is only bloom and "shadow resolution" medium.
Cedric Germain for me, André's guide not work good. and looks texture very bad, without HDR.
here is pic of GAME MENU & VIDEO.INI

o0thx11380o & Cedric Germain THX for feedback.
I think your refresh rate is wrong. What is the refresh rate of your monitor? I would try 60. Also if you have NVinspector set up with an AC profile. Try setting it to default . Hope you figure out how to get it to work. :)

I think your refresh rate is wrong. What is the refresh rate of your monitor? I would try 60. Also if you have NVinspector set up with an AC profile. Try setting it to default . Hope you figure out how to get it to work. :)
monitor is 60 Hz. sure is wrong. for this, FPS goes not over 50 FPS. as I see, PPL has different value at VIDE.INI have 60 FPS when I change from INDEX=49 to INDEX=59 and REFRESH=50 to REFRESH=60. anyway I can't see difference. only GPU goes more hot around 8/10 C.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 46 36.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 75 59.5%