News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Cool news! but I follow Stefano´s twitter and I haven´t read anything about that today, which message is it?

On the other hand... do you know if pre-ordering would mean having access to any kind of "playable beta" or early version of the game? Have Kunos ever said something about this?

Thank you

great news, beside the pre-order I am most interested in a feature aswell as full cars/tracks list for v1.0 which should be posted with the pre-order ;)

Last edited:
not long to wait. i think end of october is the release. maybe the pitstops are similar to netkar or like the AC tech preview demo. but if pitstops absolutly dont work it was a great disadvantage in comparison with other
race simulations. that would be rediculous. iam thinking positve that pitstops come later with a update.
sorry for my terrible english

For me, no pit is not a problem if they will include it later by an update.
We will have much fun for month with AC even if no pit.
I prefer playing without pit for a few time, than delating again the release.
And it's not a surprise, they have always said v1.0 will not have pit.

Ok, just asked Stefano, and he said Steam Pre-orders will start later than via the official website, and quoting his answer to other person who asked about if it still ensure the contents of the pre-order via the site:

"can not answer 100% unfortunately ... there could be more political type 'late pre-orders have fewer benefits"

I mean, I don´t care waiting a bit more to pre-order on Steam, but this thing about the benefits..hope it stays the same.

Anyway, we will see how it goes.

Last edited:
so why not just preorder a steam key via the official website and getting full benefits? when someone plans to preorder via steam, why not via the website?! don't get it. i see no problem here

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 487 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 299 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 151 21.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.4%
Back