News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

eerr yeah and? does'nt say which simulations he raced does it? could've been rf1 and GTR2 for all we know! Besides whose to say he would'nt say the exact same thing if he raced another title?

Sure it's nice, even great, when a real life racing driver acknowledges the software we're racing ourselves and I'm not taking that away from this interview, just stating that you should'nt believe everything he writes is gospel truth and bow down to his every word :)

Not that it matters but he plays iRacing and also used it to train for the real 24h Daytona Race... source iRacing forums

Last edited:
1291152_709658559060465_1596961495_o.jpg

via facebook

eerr yeah and? does'nt say which simulations he raced does it? could've been rf1 and GTR2 for all we know! Besides whose to say he would'nt say the exact same thing if he raced another title?

Sure it's nice, even great, when a real life racing driver acknowledges the software we're racing ourselves and I'm not taking that away from this interview, just stating that you should'nt believe everything he writes is gospel truth and bow down to his every word :)

I agree with your core message but it comes across as a bit too dismissive of the driver's opinion, perhaps?

I have done many track days in 4 or 5 different sportscars so I already know the TP feels more like real life than other sims at the moment. But here is a person with a lot of experience in several of the actual high end cars in the sim saying that yes, they feel right. And not just right, but fantastic. He's really enthusiastic about it (maybe part of that is he's Italian :) ) I think the enthusiasm is the point for me that stands out the most.

According to Marcos personal Facebook there will be 4 Mercedes cars in AC!

So while the C9 would be epic, I stand by my suggestions... Although a classic F1 like a W196 would be awesome too, dang :D

Reactions: CCX
stefano talk (a moment ago) about add a car (or carS) in half the time needed to integrate it in A.C. , so , in my opinion he was maybe talking about a Mercedes , and if he need to integrate it fast it's for the V1.0 , and maybe the other mercedes will come as DLC.

sorry for my very bad english

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 127 85.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.5%