Hi all,

I'm modelling a new race truck (DAF) for this amazing sim but i don't know yet how to convert an model to the game.

Who can help / advise if its possible?

Thnx

fixed

Check the Windows Game controllers screen to see how many controllers are listed, it may be the case that you have had a virtual control device installed which is causing this in which case uninstall the virutal control devices and try again.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm new around and just wanted to warn you of a potentially serious problem. I installed my copy of GFT2013 in the default path, just on drive D:

The game worked fine, but when I wanted to start a championship, an instant PC reset always happened, which is really strange, because I know what I'm doing (software developer). Not a CTD, but an instant reset.

I also have Game Stock Car 2013 and it works fine (installed in C:\games). I uninstalled GFT2013 and re-installed on C: drive next to GSC2013 and now it works fine.

I'm not exactly sure, but probably the game doesn't like to be installed on drive D: Reiza please check this also with GSC2013, I didn't want to spend an activation just for testing.

I hope this will save some people of the headaches I had.

EDIT: I have a really standard setup (i5, GTX 670, Logitech Wheel) and I have really many games installed (including GSC2013) and all work fine, so I'm sure my system isn't an issue.

Hmm, strange. I did not change anything else.

lol Garry, what are you, a harware destructor? :D

BTW I have 2 HDDs, the first is C and D, while the second is E. With the new install, I play without problems (4/10 in the championship). And I'm pretty sure the reset was connected to the championship start, because I can't even recall when I had a hard reset last time. Maybe in Win98 time. And now it happened 4-5 times exactly when I clicked the start championship button. If not drive D, maybe Win7 UAC messed thing up, since I installed in "d:\Program Files(x86)" the first time, and "c:\games" the second time.

And I have nothing specific running in the background: Avast (I know, but it was disabled), nVidia center, Steam, Fraps and Logitech MX Performance center for my mouse. Oh, and I'm running Win7 Ultimate 64bit SP1.

Anyway, it's working :)

. If not drive D, maybe Win7 UAC messed thing up, since I installed in "d:\Program Files(x86)" the first time, and "c:\games" the second time.

That seems a strange place to set it up, unless you have your windows installed to D drive (which I doubt). C:\Program Files(x86) would be the default install location, designed for Windows to monitor / control things through UAC. D:\Program Files(x86) wouldn't normally exist unless you somehow had your Win system installed there.

I also install all of my Games on D drive, just create my own Folder to store each separate game. eg. D:\FTruck 2013.

As a general rule, it's not a good idea to install games to C:\Program Files(x86) with Win 7 since it can cause some problems with UAC and other "protective" features.

Last edited:
That seems a strange place to set it up, unless you have your windows installed to D drive (which I doubt). C:\Program Files(x86) would be the default install location, designed for Windows to monitor / control things through UAC. D:\Program Files(x86) wouldn't normally exist unless you somehow had your Win system installed there.

I also install all of my Games on D drive, just create my own Folder to store each separate game. eg. D:\FTruck 2013.

As a general rule, it's not a good idea to install games to C:\Program Files(x86) with Win 7 since it can cause some problems with UAC and other "protective" features.

I usually just change the drive letter in the default install path. I'm not sure, but I think "D:\program files(x86)" is a folder just like any other (unlike the one on C: drive).

Hi

I've purchased the game today and after installation, the game won't start and i don't know why.
I use many of simulation , rfactor 1 & 2 , Iracing, GTR2 and more.... no problem with all

So when you launch a game in the public TEST THE GAME FOR SUCCES,

My systel is here:

DX: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.00.0904)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz @ 2.80 GHz
QPC: 2833060000 tps
SRAM: 2044 MB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275
VRAM: 1355 MB
DRIVER: 6.14.0013.1090
GUID: D7B71E3E-46A6-11CF-4277-0C2400C2CB35

thanks for your help , So how to refund

Hi

I've purchased the game today and after installation, the game won't start and i don't know why.
I use many of simulation , rfactor 1 & 2 , Iracing, GTR2 and more.... no problem with all

So when you launch a game in the public TEST THE GAME FOR SUCCES,

My systel is here:

DX: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.00.0904)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz @ 2.80 GHz
QPC: 2833060000 tps
SRAM: 2044 MB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275
VRAM: 1355 MB
DRIVER: 6.14.0013.1090
GUID: D7B71E3E-46A6-11CF-4277-0C2400C2CB35

thanks for your help , So how to refund

Hi guys

I Have the solution with the FAQ of the game : lauch with administrator but why this option ???

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back