old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever RD has an interview with game developers, sim racers and others we should make them do a lap and make a leader board for it :D
Now all we need is someone who acts like jeremy clarkson to do the lap reviews XD

Also, OMG it looks a hell of a lot better than the one in GranTurismo5 XD

Whenever RD has an interview with game developers, sim racers and others we should make them do a lap and make a leader board for it :D
Now all we need is someone who acts like jeremy clarkson to do the lap reviews XD

Also, OMG it looks a hell of a lot better than the one in GranTurismo5 XD
Haha my friend's got a pretty good impression of him, and he's watched all the Top Gear episodes from season 8 to 18 at least twice XD Now we need someone to make the Reasonably Priced Car.

preview1yh.jpg

preview2q.jpg

No, haven't found any info on release date yet. I do know a lot are holding back on releases due to some issue ISI has to address first. Perhaps this goes for this track as well....

Yes, it's a wonderfull track, and the first one with a lot of rfactor2's new features installed.

A minor detail. Take a look at the stands. When doing a practice session, or testing day, the stands are almost empty. Start a race, and they are packed with crowds. I like those features :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back