New previews for all cars because I didn't like the black default one which don't honnor the dark skinned cars.
So I've used "Showroom-2" from here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simple showroom.8078/
Spend two days playing with: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/actools-cars-manager.6518/
And the result is:
Extract only the "cars" folder of this mod to "...\assettocorsa\content\"
Make your own previews like theses:
- Install "Simple Showroom" (link above)
- Install "ACTools Car Manager" (link above)
- Extract everything include in this mod in the root "...\assettocorsa\" folder.
- Be sure to have "colorCurves.ini" of this mod installed in "system/cfg" (I used this to tweak the ambience of the showroom.
- Use the PPFilter "Showroom_Preview"
- All you have to do now is to play with ACToolsCM, tweak the car position and make previews of your prefered skins.
Note: in each root skin folders, I've included a "showroom.ini" file that do noting atm but which contain all informations about the way I've positionned the car in the showroom.