New previews for all cars because I didn't like the black default one which don't honnor the dark skinned cars.
So I've used "Showroom-2" from here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/simple showroom.8078/
Spend two days playing with: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/actools-cars-manager.6518/
And the result is:
Extract only the "cars" folder of this mod to "...\assettocorsa\content\"
Make your own previews like theses:
- Install "Simple Showroom" (link above)
- Install "ACTools Car Manager" (link above)
- Extract everything include in this mod in the root "...\assettocorsa\" folder.
- Be sure to have "colorCurves.ini" of this mod installed in "system/cfg" (I used this to tweak the ambience of the showroom.
- Use the PPFilter "Showroom_Preview"
- All you have to do now is to play with ACToolsCM, tweak the car position and make previews of your prefered skins.
Note: in each root skin folders, I've included a "showroom.ini" file that do noting atm but which contain all informations about the way I've positionned the car in the showroom.
WoW Car Previews 1.0
Car Previews that look great in AC UI