1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Apps SubStanding 1.00

Provides global, class and same car standings and positions.

1. MegadetH_44 submitted a new resource:

SubStanding - Provides global, class and same car standings and positions.

Read more about this resource...

2. MegadetH_44 updated SubStanding with a new update entry:

Configuration widget

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Thanks a lot. Very good app!

4. MegadetH_44 updated SubStanding with a new update entry:

Support for AC1.1.X

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Thank you. This App is great. Is it possible to make different colors for different classes in the global standings? We want to make an event on the nordschleife with 3 classes like the german VLN.

6. Hi, currently it's not possible but it's a good idea for the next version :)

7. Hi, I love this app! But I have a problem.
    When I go and change the units from metres,imperials or time, it doesn't work... it always show the distance in 0.1 lap, 0.2 lap.. and stuff like that.

8. Hi! Is it with a mod track? If the app can't get the track length from the JSON file in the track folder, it will display 0.1, 0.2 lap etc

9. Its with the new Barcelona track in the dreampack2

10. Okey I'll run some tests tomorrow, thanks for letting me know! Do you have the same problem with other tracks?

11. I'll let you know as soon as I try it :) Thanks for the reply.

Could it be that its something to do with the name of the folder? Since its a dreampack track, there is the "ks_" ahead of Barcelona. Just guessing :)

12. Just made a few tests and it works fine for me with Barcelona and other tracks... Could you check your "My Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\py_log.txt" file please?

13. What I need to check on the py_log.txt file?
    The other tracks work fine by the way, I have the issue only with Barcelona :/

14. Okey please try to start a race at Barcelona, exit the game and check if there are something written in the py_log file.

15. I found this :
    Error opening/parsing file : D:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_barcelona\layout_gp\ui\ui_track.json => [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'D:\\Steam\\steamapps\\common\\assettocorsa\\content\\tracks\\ks_barcelona\\layout_gp\\ui\\ui_track.json'
    SubStanding: Error in getTrackLength: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

16. Okey that's what I was expecting, so can you see if the ui_track.json file is in the path included in the message?

17. Yes. For both layouts, GP and Moto, I have ui_track json file e dlc_ui_track json files.