IMPORTANT: after installing this mod, use the 64bit Ride 2 executable to start the game: Ride2X64.exe
(if you have a 64bit Windows)
This mod mainly improves the near back camera, the cockpit camera and the helmet camera.
In collaboration with Gasecol we included his Ragdoll Tweak for better rider physics.
Do not use it online.
v1.82: Fixed minor bugs.
v1.8: Patch 4 compatibility (Dorsoduro and GSXR1000 K5) - Warning: original files no more provided!
v1.7: Latest patch compatibility.
v1.6: Fixed Free Camera not showing effects.
v1.5: Minor updates.
v1.4: Added heat distortion, haze, light shafts, halo. Corrected near back camera motion blur.
v1.3: Added glare, lens effects, motion blur and depth of field also to the replay camera.
NEAR-BACK, COCKPIT AND HELMET CAMERAS
- increased field of view (FOV)
- dynamic FOV increasing with speed
- added depth of field (DOF) (cockpit blurs)
- added heat distortion
- added haze and halo
- added glare lights shines
- added color aberration
- added lens effects
- increased motion blur
- adjusted rider position
- added camera shaking at high speeds
- added rolling-lean cockpit camera inclination
- increased rider's head yawing degrees
- added rider's pitching view
- In showroom and loading screen you can zoom and rotate the bike better
RESHADE POST FX
- real life colors
- adjusted levels and RGB gammas
- added vignetting and soft bloom
- for more realistic rider crash movement
Install how-to included in zip file.