Niko's 2016 Realistic Database - for Kris 2016 Season Mod
v3.8.1 - After Japanese GPNOTE: Esteban Ocon Add-on available on RaceDepartment!
- New Medium tyre option (with softer and harder tyre for each race, Ex: Suzuka -> Soft and Hard)
- Updated Drivers and Teams' virtual performances (simulated/fast-forwarded sessions).
- Updated Drivers' habilities (non simulated/fast-forwarded sessions).
- Updated tyre wear levels for each team.
- Updated "Race Only" GPs grid.
- Updated stats (podiums and wins) until 2016 Japanese Grand Prix.
- Updated driver's favourite tracks.
- Corrected team-names and driver's names in Language file (Ex: Nico Hulkenberg -> Nico Hülkenberg) (ENGLISH ONLY).
- Normal tyres (Super Soft, Soft, Medium, Hard), or Softer tyres option (Ultra Soft, Super Soft, Soft, Medium).
- Updated Teams' tiers and performance.
- Updated Driver's perfomances and habilities to reflect Real 2016 season performance.
- Updated fake qualifying hability for more realistic grids in Race Only GPs.
- Updated stats (podiums and wins) until most recent GP.
- Updated tyre compounds for each race.
- Realistic tyre wear levels.
- New calendars for Career Mode.
- Improved team objectives and special races for Career Mode.
- Corrected team engines and some nationality flags.
- Ultra soft tyre is bugged (AI pitting at lap 1, not pitting at all, etc). This is not database, but original 2016 Season Mod problem. To avoid this, switch to normal tyre option when racing at Monaco, Canada, Austria, Singapore or Abu Dhabi GPs.
REQUIREMENTS & RECOMMENDATIONS
2016 Season Mod - by Kris (mandatory)
Esteban Ocon's pic Add-on - by Niko_1599 (optional)
Clothing in Order 2016 - by chianamik (optional)
F1 2014 - Realistic Damage Mod - by Cromiell (optional) (x3 recommended)
Theo Berrekman's Mods (optional)
1. Unzip using WinRAR, 7zip or any other software.
2. Copy and replace language folder in F1 2014 directory.
3. Select between Normal tyre compounds, Medium tyre compounds or Softer tyre compounds.
4. Copy and replace database folder in F1 2014 directory.
5. Have fun! Don't forget to leave a review!
- Special thanks to Spooky1611 for his videos and feedbacks that help me to improve. Visit his YouTube channel.
THANK YOU FOR 4,000+ DOWNLOADS!