1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Niko's Realistic 2016 Database 4.1 - The Finale!

Realistic Database for Kris' 2016 Season mod

1. Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2016 Database with a new update entry:

Fixed problem with Sauber/Manor Drivers. Added Normal or Softer tyre options

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2016 Database with a new update entry:

Alonso is back! / Performance Updates! / New Language file!

3. Hello
    I want to use it in my career but i am in the fourth gp, in russia.
    And with your database i am in austria ...
    And i think Redbull are a little too fast.
    Thanks a lot

PS : how can i change this database like you ? is it very difficult ?

4. Hello! I think with this new big update I messed up things related to Career Mode :/
    I recommend you to start a new Profile and a new Career to not have this problem anymore. I promise it won't happen in next couple of updates :(

And, although I make this database "realistic", I still have in consideration that this is a game, and that sometimes "unpredictability" is welcome! I don't want to have Mercedes being World Champion every single time, or Ferrari/Red Bull being 2nd/3rd all the time, because I like to have all Mercedes, Ferrari, and Red Bull (Tier 1) fighting for the championship, although most of the time the order will be 1. Mercedes 2. Ferrari 3. Red Bull (I don't know if I explained myself good LOL).

You can edit Database using EGO Database Editor (you can find search a link here on RD or in Google). There are many things that you can experiment on it. :thumbsup:

5. Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2016 Database with a new update entry:

Update v2.01 - After Spanish GP (Max and Kvy moved)

6. Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2016 Database with a new update entry:

Force India up (Tier 2) - Haas down (Tier 3)

7. Hi, what do I do to edit the database myself? I'm a massive Renault fan and I want them on Tier 1. What should I edit?

8. Hi! :) You should go to 'f1teams' in Database (use EGO Database Editor), then search the Lotus line and write a "1" in Tier column. You can also improve the team virtual performance column (1 is max I think), as well as Driver habilities and performance in 'ai_driver' apart (1 is max I think as well).

EDIT: If you want, I can do it for you, just give me a Private Message :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2016 Database with a new update entry:

Re-Formulated Teams and Drivers' Performance

10. Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2016 Database with a new update entry:

Regular After-GP Update

11. Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2016 Database with a new update entry:

Sainz and Wehrlein habilities better / Driver's and Team's Performances update

12. Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2016 Database with a new update entry:

New Driver's habilities system / Realistic Tyre Wear / AI slower in wet weather

13. Great! Really gonna try this out soon.
    Also hope that the Mclarens don't qualify so good on Q1. There was always one car being extremely faster (1/2 secs) on Q1 than the rest! haha

14. That was really weird! It never happened to me when testing. I run Krisdix mod (not krsskos) + my language and database file as the only mods that affects gameplay (others are graphics only, like skins or OSD). If you still have this kind of weird issues, try with a new profile. :(

EDIT: Actually, looks like more Tier 3 team and Tier 4 teams qualify on a set of Option tyres on Q1, while Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams do it on a set of Prime tyres (sometimes Force India or Toro Rosso do it on options as well). That may be the reason for weird Q1 Lap times by McLaren or Toro Rosso.

15. I also use Kris his mod. I do use realistic damage as the only ''gameplayish'' mod. The rest is all graphical for me. And yeah some Tier 3 and Tier 4 teams qualify on option tyres! That is indeed true. Only thing for me is that williams is still doing a weird racepace and mclaren to me is just a bit too quick and too much in the top 10 on my races

16. I've been thinking on a solution to Williams/McLaren problem. What came to mind was to make a bigger difference between tiers. So basically, what I did for the next Silverstone update (which will be uploaded very soon) was to downgrade all Tier 2 cars in let's say "x" (is a complicated formula that i made on Excel), all Tier 3 cars in "2x" and all Tier 4 cars in "3x" (not really sure if that's the proportion, but is to make an example). I tried Q1 in Silverstone (without fast-forward) and I had some positive results :D

20160710014816_1.jpg 20160710014823_1.jpg 20160710014826_1.jpg 20160710014829_1.jpg

Don't panic, Massa, as well as Kvyat, Button, Alonso and all P15 to P22 times were on a set of option tyres (which is a big advantage, specially on Silverstone). This was based on after Austrian GP performances.

So, I think I'm happy with those results. Hopefully Williams and McLaren won't be OP anymore. :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. That is starting to look better! Atleast for quali (Williams is more OP in the race for me)
    Still think the Mercedes cars are not that OP in races which they should (Ferrari and red bull tend to be in front too much compared to Mercedes) But the only thing that was really nagging me offcourse where williams and Mclaren! Looking forward to try the next update!

• Like Like x 2