Resource icon

Misc Niko's Realistic 2016 Database 4.1 - The Finale!

Login or Register an account to download this content
Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2016 Database with a new update entry:

Fixed problem with Sauber/Manor Drivers. Added Normal or Softer tyre options

CHANGELOG

View attachment 132395

v1.01

- Corrected photos of Sauber and Manor Drivers.

- Unfortunaetly, there is not Fernando Alonso until Kris update his excelent mod, Vandoorne replaces him, but no pic :(

- Added option for "Normal tyres" (Super Soft, Soft, Medium, Hard) and "Softer tyres" (Ultra Soft, Super Soft, Soft, Medium).

- Nico Hülkenberg is now Force India's 1st driver, and Felipe Nasr is Sauber's 1st driver....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alonso is back! / Performance Updates! / New Language file!

CHANGELOG

View attachment 133614

v2.00 - After Russian GP

- Fernando Alonso is back! Replacing Stoffel Vandoorne again.
- Updated team's and driver's performance after Russia GP (McLaren a bit better, Force India a bit worse, etc.).
- Updated "Race Only GPs" starting grid after Russia GP.
- Updated tyres for Austrian GP (Normal tyre: Super Soft, Soft - Softer tyre: Ultra Soft, Super Soft).
- Added language file...

Hello
I want to use it in my career but i am in the fourth gp, in russia.
And with your database i am in austria ...
And i think Redbull are a little too fast.
Thanks a lot

PS : how can i change this database like you ? is it very difficult ?

Hello! I think with this new big update I messed up things related to Career Mode :/
I recommend you to start a new Profile and a new Career to not have this problem anymore. I promise it won't happen in next couple of updates :(

And, although I make this database "realistic", I still have in consideration that this is a game, and that sometimes "unpredictability" is welcome! I don't want to have Mercedes being World Champion every single time, or Ferrari/Red Bull being 2nd/3rd all the time, because I like to have all Mercedes, Ferrari, and Red Bull (Tier 1) fighting for the championship, although most of the time the order will be 1. Mercedes 2. Ferrari 3. Red Bull (I don't know if I explained myself good LOL).

You can edit Database using EGO Database Editor (you can find search a link here on RD or in Google). There are many things that you can experiment on it. :thumbsup:

Update v2.01 - After Spanish GP (Max and Kvy moved)

CHANGELOG

View attachment 136100

v2.01 - After Spanish GP

- Max Verstappen moved to Red Bull Racing.
- Daniil Kvyat moved to Scuderia Toro Rosso.
- Updated teams and drivers' performances (i.e: Verstappen, Sainz, Perez, Gutiérrez are faster and Toro Rosso is now better than Haas).
- Updated "Race Only" GPs grid.
- Updated stats until 2016 Spanish Grand Prix.

View attachment 136101

Force India up (Tier 2) - Haas down (Tier 3)

CHANGELOG

View attachment 137417

v2.10 - After Monaco GP

- Big Tier-Change:
- Force India is now tier 2 team.
- Haas is now tier 3 team.

- Updated Driver's and Team's performance (ie: Ricciardo, Hamilton, Force India, McLaren faster; Raikkonen, Vettel, Haas slower)
- Updated Race Only GPs grid.
- Updated stats until 2016 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Sergio Pérez is now Force India's 1st driver (has been...

Hi! :) You should go to 'f1teams' in Database (use EGO Database Editor), then search the Lotus line and write a "1" in Tier column. You can also improve the team virtual performance column (1 is max I think), as well as Driver habilities and performance in 'ai_driver' apart (1 is max I think as well).

EDIT: If you want, I can do it for you, just give me a Private Message :)

Re-Formulated Teams and Drivers' Performance

CHANGELOG

v2.2 - After Monaco GP

- Re-Formulated Drivers and Teams' Performances. It's more realistic and accurate than previous versions.
- Re-Formulated "Race Only" GPs Grid, as well, it's more accurate and feels more realistic.
- Engines lines modified, so performance from Mercedes/Ferrari/Renault/Honda engines is closer (not really sure if it affects game or not).
- As a consequence, there are some small changes like Red...

Regular After-GP Update

CHANGELOG

View attachment 139199

v2.3 - After Canada GP

- Updated Drivers and Teams' Performances.
- Updated stats until 2016 Canadian Grand Prix.
- Marcus Ericsson is now Sauber 1st driver (based on team-mate comparision).

Other Team-mate duels to keep an eye on:
Felipe Massa vs. Valtteri Bottas
Daniil Kvyat vs. Carlos Sainz...

Sainz and Wehrlein habilities better / Driver's and Team's Performances update

CHANGELOG

View attachment 142341

v2.5 - After Austrian GP

- Updated Drivers and Teams' Virtual Performances.
- Improved Carlos Sainz and Pascal Wehrlein habilities.
- Updated stats until 2016 Austrian Grand Prix.
- Updated driver's "favourite tracks", so they have more chance of a good performance (ex: Button and Wehrlein -> Austria, Verstappen and...

New Driver's habilities system / Realistic Tyre Wear / AI slower in wet weather

CHANGELOG

View attachment 142924

v3.0 - After Austrian GP

I've spend a lot of time working on math formulas that improved the quality of drivers habilities on my mod to make it as close to real life as possible (considering 2016 team-mates battles, driving styles, car performances, and drivers who aren't at the prime of their careers, like Räikkönen or Massa).

Obviously, I think it's still perfectible, but it's way better...

Great! Really gonna try this out soon.
Also hope that the Mclarens don't qualify so good on Q1. There was always one car being extremely faster (1/2 secs) on Q1 than the rest! haha

That was really weird! It never happened to me when testing. I run Krisdix mod (not krsskos) + my language and database file as the only mods that affects gameplay (others are graphics only, like skins or OSD). If you still have this kind of weird issues, try with a new profile. :(

EDIT: Actually, looks like more Tier 3 team and Tier 4 teams qualify on a set of Option tyres on Q1, while Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams do it on a set of Prime tyres (sometimes Force India or Toro Rosso do it on options as well). That may be the reason for weird Q1 Lap times by McLaren or Toro Rosso.

That was really weird! It never happened to me when testing. I run Krisdix mod (not krsskos) + my language and database file as the only mods that affects gameplay (others are graphics only, like skins or OSD). If you still have this kind of weird issues, try with a new profile. :(

EDIT: Actually, looks like more Tier 3 team and Tier 4 teams qualify on a set of Option tyres on Q1, while Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams do it on a set of Prime tyres (sometimes Force India or Toro Rosso do it on options as well). That may be the reason for weird Q1 Lap times by McLaren or Toro Rosso.

I also use Kris his mod. I do use realistic damage as the only ''gameplayish'' mod. The rest is all graphical for me. And yeah some Tier 3 and Tier 4 teams qualify on option tyres! That is indeed true. Only thing for me is that williams is still doing a weird racepace and mclaren to me is just a bit too quick and too much in the top 10 on my races

I've been thinking on a solution to Williams/McLaren problem. What came to mind was to make a bigger difference between tiers. So basically, what I did for the next Silverstone update (which will be uploaded very soon) was to downgrade all Tier 2 cars in let's say "x" (is a complicated formula that i made on Excel), all Tier 3 cars in "2x" and all Tier 4 cars in "3x" (not really sure if that's the proportion, but is to make an example). I tried Q1 in Silverstone (without fast-forward) and I had some positive results :D

20160710014816_1.jpg
20160710014823_1.jpg
20160710014826_1.jpg
20160710014829_1.jpg

Don't panic, Massa, as well as Kvyat, Button, Alonso and all P15 to P22 times were on a set of option tyres (which is a big advantage, specially on Silverstone). This was based on after Austrian GP performances.

So, I think I'm happy with those results. Hopefully Williams and McLaren won't be OP anymore. :D

I've been thinking on a solution to Williams/McLaren problem. What came to mind was to make a bigger difference between tiers. So basically, what I did for the next Silverstone update (which will be uploaded very soon) was to downgrade all Tier 2 cars in let's say "x" (is a complicated formula that i made on Excel), all Tier 3 cars in "2x" and all Tier 4 cars in "3x" (not really sure if that's the proportion, but is to make an example). I tried Q1 in Silverstone (without fast-forward) and I had some positive results :D

Don't panic, Massa, as well as Kvyat, Button, Alonso and all P15 to P22 times were on a set of option tyres (which is a big advantage, specially on Silverstone). This was based on after Austrian GP performances.

So, I think I'm happy with those results. Hopefully Williams and McLaren won't be OP anymore. :D

That is starting to look better! Atleast for quali (Williams is more OP in the race for me)
Still think the Mercedes cars are not that OP in races which they should (Ferrari and red bull tend to be in front too much compared to Mercedes) But the only thing that was really nagging me offcourse where williams and Mclaren! Looking forward to try the next update!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back