REQUIREMENTS: Custom Liveries Tool 0.98 by crowtrobot:
Pirelli tire pack:
- Unzip pCARS_Custom_Liveries to <Steam_Directory>\steamapps\common\pCARS - there should be a pCars_Custom_Liveries shortcut in this directory, and folders: demo_fa_liveries, python, and many vehicle folders inside the Vehicles folder of root pCARS.
- Run the Custom Livery tool. Select car, then use load button and point to a folder with liveries.
- Folder should contain a set of sub-folders for each custom livery. Liveries should follow current pCARS naming conventions (i.e. at least contain a <VEHICLE>_LIVERY_PLAYER.dds file)
- Note to livery makers - keep livery folders and reference material separate. Jpgs and pdns of livery material may break the load function if in a sub-directory of the folder for the liveries.
- Select liveries and add to livery list (can double click, or group selection and use >> button. Double click from Grid list to remove, or group select and <<.)
- When livery list is complete, click Assign.
- If making livery package for release or league, press Export button and enter a folder name for the package. Folder will be in root pCARS directory.
- If using a package, simply copy all files and folders to root pCARS directory.
- If using in conjunction with CUSTOM GRID TOOL - make changes via Custom Liveries Tool, then run the Grid Tool.