F1 1994 Season Mod has come to an end, more or less, after a long road full of obstacles.
~ minor fixes will not be provided, else I'd have to upload the full package and you'd have to download it again, thanks to RD's new restrictions ~
* Note: Small fixes will be uploaded via MediaFire and listed here as link, I won't update the complete package everytime that would be nonsense.
- Download and unzip the file*
Copy the content except from #YoungDriversTest into your "Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2012" folder and overwrite all existing. Make sure to backup your original game before.
- Copy the content of #YoungDriversTest\1_Before_YDT to your game and overwrite existing files
- Start the game and create a new profile, else your existing savegame will be corrupted.
- Do the Young Drivers Test at first - completely
- When you have absolved the YDT
exit your game
Copy the content of #YoungDriversTest\2_After_YDT to your game and overwrite existing files
Now you can start your game again and have fun racing 1994 season.
F1 1994 Brazil Track available:
- Cars, Teams, Garages
- Interiors (W.I.P. only blank release for now)
- Team Logos and Drivers Frontend
- Frontend (Main Menu, Loading, etc.)
- Database, Performance
doc303 (german), Melphiz (german, english)
- AI & Braking points
snthennumbers (minor AI changes by Melphiz)
- NO DRS [http://racedepartment.com/forum/resources/no-drs-zones.523/]
- NO KERS/DRS audio
- Adelaide [Melbourne] Track
- Weather Effects
1990's tracks can be found as a pack there, made by chianamik
All templates based on files from @ML2166
Multiplayer is not possible
Helmets are still default
The difficulty for easy, hard and legend are taken from "True To Life AI", medium (intermediate) has been set to custom semi-pro values. You may adjust the difficulties in the database\track_difficulties: a value of ~0,06 more or less equals 1 second for the AI.