Resource icon

Misc F1 1994 Season Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
Melphiz submitted a new resource:

F1 1994 Season Mod - Complete F1 2012 mod for 1994 season

F1 1994 Season Mod has come to an end, more or less, after a long road full of obstacles.
~ minor fixes will not be provided, else I'd have to upload the full package and you'd have to download it again, thanks to RD's new restrictions ~

Instructions
  • Download and unzip the file*
    Copy the content except from #YoungDriversTest into your "Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2012" folder and overwrite all existing. Make sure to backup your original game before.
  • Copy the content of #YoungDriversTest\1_Before_YDT to your game and overwrite existing files
  • Start the game and...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful work, has pulled me away from 2013 :)

Some really nice little touches that make a difference in this mod, like changing the date on the YDT to '93. I'm looking forward to playing this some more.

1 bug so far, Romain Beretta ;)

Wonderful work, has pulled me away from 2013 :)

Some really nice little touches that make a difference in this mod, like changing the date on the YDT to '93. I'm looking forward to playing this some more.

1 bug so far, Romain Beretta ;)
Really? Damn, must have slipped through, I'll fix that. Too much text and your eyes go blind :D
Lol, dafuq, in the language file the correct name is set at db_RoMayn how da hell does this exist, lol
But Beretta? I must look into the game, too now. Romain was Romain but Beretta is di Resta so those two names couldn't come together *shrug*
......update the helmets please
I'll let it @doc303 know, textures are all his part but I wonder why all helmets are default, I didn't really check the textures to be honest

####

language fix has been uploaded, please check the overview page at the top or look into the shared mediafire folder
Seriously, I can't upload hundreds of MB for 262KB file, would take hours for me, so I will post minor updates as new threads/mods and update the big package only if big things (like helmets) will be added. not allowed either ... sorry guys, no language fix available, you have to wait until major patch

Thank you, RaceDepartment for more and more restrictions.

Last edited by a moderator:
just for your info: better steering wheels and helmets are currently work in progress ;)
doc303's steam issue isn't helping progressing faster as I have to download and check it, but can't do it on the fly
but it will come - but both will be released as extra mods / DLC ;)

Good job ! Doc303 and Melphiz

Just to know, my game in Forum Game section here will get two empty seat for season 1992 and 1991 is nearly finish, Ligier and Footwork still one place each, so you can foloowed up the 1991 one and register for 1992 season after :)

Hello Melphiz, I installed this mod and game crash in beginning, what can be wrong because mod 1997 works very well? thank you by your attention.

Hi, i dont understand how to install this mod.

I unzip both parts, and each has a large file calle .001. I tried unpacking it again with winrar but it says the file is corrupt.

Any suggestions?

Hi Melphis

How are you man?

I cannot make this mod work properly. In your instructions, we must take the first place in all events of the Young Drivers Test but even so, the names of the drivers and teams still remain the version of 2012. Can you help me to solve this issue? Thanks a lot.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%