This was originally the topic dedicated to my personal Abarth 500 EsseEsse skin!
I made the skin layout time ago for an Abarth contest ("Make It Your Race").
Initially I used the skin for a video of netKar Pro 1.3, and now I did it also for Assetto Corsa to make a video with AC!
I know this is just a personal skin of my own invention. But sharing is free, so I wanna do!
From today (April 20, 2016) this content became a pack which will eventually contain more skins for this car.
Starting by merging with another skin I already did time ago (Aprile 20, 2014, exactly two years ago!!!).
It's the "White Red & Black" skin! (Old dedicated topic will be deprecated.)
I did this skin 'cause somebody asked to me in another forum... then I forgot it.
After a while I remembered again, so I tried to do my best to recover.
MIYR VERSION 1.0 (November 16, 2013)
- New car livery.
MIYR VERSION 1.1 (April 19, 2014)
- Vents on the hood are now opaque.
- DDS are now compressed with official nVidia tools.
- zip name changed.
WR&B VERSION 1.0 (Aprile 20, 2014)
- New car colors.
MIYR VERSION 1.2 / WR&B VERSION 1.1 (January 30, 2015)
- New driver's suit, helmet and gloves. Aligned with other Abarth skins style and compatible with AC 1.0.2.
- New crews' suit and gloves. Aligned with other Abarth skins style and compatible with AC 1.0.2.
- New box's tarpaulins, aligned with other Abarth skins.
[For both skins.]
MIYR VERSION 1.3 / WR&B VERSION 1.2 (November 13, 2015)
- New back plate compatible with AC 1.3 for both skins.
- For "White Red Black" skin only: now dashboard is correctly white instead than black.
VERSION 1.4 (April 20, 2016) [From now they'll both count as a single pack.]
- New drivers' suit and gloves. Compatible with new AC 1.5 drivers.
- Skin rebuilded using official Kunos template layers (they was originally from 100% "homemade" templates).
- New color for external plastic, aligned with Kunos official skins.
- New back plates normal mapping (expecially MIYR plate).
- New external reflexes (both) and opaque vents (MIYR).
- Both skins now became a single pack, and also zip name is changed.
VERSION 1.4.1 (June 14, 2016)
- Better metal reflexes on white body parts
- Better tissue reflexes on crew's suits
- New preview images, created with official Kunos tool
Unzip the file in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\abarth500\skins" where "Steam" is Steam's installation folder.
If you want skins for Abarth 500 S1 too, also unzip it in the folder "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\abarth500_s1\skins".
In both cases it should create two new folders called "patcha_miyr" and "white_red_black_p".
(Note: video refers to 1.0 version, with still reflexes on vents and no back plate. Italian speaking inside.)
[v1.3: new back plates]
[v1.4: new normal mapping on MIYR back plate]
[v1.4: new gloves, here on an KTM X-Bow, but just to have much more sunlight. ]
The real one for White Red Black.
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
Abarth 500 EsseEsse - Patcha Pack 1.4.1
Make It Your Race & White Red Black