This was originally the topic dedicated to my personal Abarth 500 EsseEsse skin!
I made the skin layout time ago for an Abarth contest ("Make It Your Race").
Initially I used the skin for a video of netKar Pro 1.3, and now I did it also for Assetto Corsa to make a video with AC!
I know this is just a personal skin of my own invention. But sharing is free, so I wanna do!
From today (April 20, 2016) this content became a pack which will eventually contain more skins for this car.
Starting by merging with another skin I already did time ago (Aprile 20, 2014, exactly two years ago!!!).
It's the "White Red & Black" skin! (Old dedicated topic will be deprecated.)
I did this skin 'cause somebody asked to me in another forum... then I forgot it.
After a while I remembered again, so I tried to do my best to recover.
MIYR VERSION 1.0 (November 16, 2013)
- New car livery.
MIYR VERSION 1.1 (April 19, 2014)
- Vents on the hood are now opaque.
- DDS are now compressed with official nVidia tools.
- zip name changed.
WR&B VERSION 1.0 (Aprile 20, 2014)
- New car colors.
MIYR VERSION 1.2 / WR&B VERSION 1.1 (January 30, 2015)
- New driver's suit, helmet and gloves. Aligned with other Abarth skins style and compatible with AC 1.0.2.
- New crews' suit and gloves. Aligned with other Abarth skins style and compatible with AC 1.0.2.
- New box's tarpaulins, aligned with other Abarth skins.
[For both skins.]
MIYR VERSION 1.3 / WR&B VERSION 1.2 (November 13, 2015)
- New back plate compatible with AC 1.3 for both skins.
- For "White Red Black" skin only: now dashboard is correctly white instead than black.
VERSION 1.4 (April 20, 2016) [From now they'll both count as a single pack.]
- New drivers' suit and gloves. Compatible with new AC 1.5 drivers.
- Skin rebuilded using official Kunos template layers (they was originally from 100% "homemade" templates).
- New color for external plastic, aligned with Kunos official skins.
- New back plates normal mapping (expecially MIYR plate).
- New external reflexes (both) and opaque vents (MIYR).
- Both skins now became a single pack, and also zip name is changed.
VERSION 1.4.1 (June 14, 2016)
- Better metal reflexes on white body parts
- Better tissue reflexes on crew's suits
- New preview images, created with official Kunos tool
Unzip the file in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\abarth500\skins" where "Steam" is Steam's installation folder.
If you want skins for Abarth 500 S1 too, also unzip it in the folder "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\abarth500_s1\skins".
In both cases it should create two new folders called "patcha_miyr" and "white_red_black_p".
(Note: video refers to 1.0 version, with still reflexes on vents and no back plate. Italian speaking inside.)
[v1.3: new back plates]
[v1.4: new normal mapping on MIYR back plate]
[v1.4: new gloves, here on an KTM X-Bow, but just to have much more sunlight. ]
The real one for White Red Black.