I show you my Ferrari F138 Patcha Pack!
At first I just wanted the vintage Ferrari livery I like the most (Red with Black wings): they use too much white nowadays in my opinion.
But after I had to do my own template myself, I decided to exploit it for more skins.
- La Rossa: (en: The Red) It's the vintage Ferrari livery I was talking about. Red body with black wings and golden rims.
- La Nera: (en: The Black) the second livery I like the most in the F1 history is the John Player Special.
Black with gold stripes. It has something so classy and elegant, while sporty. It is really fascinating.
And seeing that I already did Ferrari liveries on Lotus cars, why not doing also the contrary?
And so here a classic Lotus livery on this Ferrari.
- Carbon: well, as soon as I noticed that the car is naked carbon under livery, it was clear I should do that.
But the carbon on body has the same issue than Ferrari LaFerrari: no reliable carbon reflexes.
Seeing that Kunos almost never use normal mapping on cars, I adopted same solution than LaFerrari: I modified the reflexes map file to make mixed reflexes on carbon parts.
- Carbon & Gold: as you can easily imagine, this livery is a mix of La Nera golden stripes and rims on Carbon base body.
- Mr White: added in v.1.1, by strong request, this skin is simply full white.
Suit, gloves and crew stuffs are on white theme, too... obiviously.
VERSION 1.0 (September 16, 2016)
- 4 new skins
- Black and gold new suits, helmet, gloves and crew stuffs for La Nera and Carbon & Gold skins.
- Golden rims for all skins, except naked Carbon.
- New carbon shadows and reflexes on carbon parts.
VERSION 1.1 (September 23, 2016)
- 1 new skin full white
- White themed new suits, helmet, gloves and crew stuffs.
Due to harsh FOM pression to Kunos for licensing, I must totally FORBID you all to SHARE any template for F138 created starting from my skins!
My skins have particularities from which I can recognize them, don't try to trick me.
You can still use my skins to create your own. But please, if you do, give me credits in a text or a readme file, where you say you used my works to make your own, thank you!
Unzip the file in "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_ferrari_f138\skins" where "Steam" is Steam's installation folder.
It should create 5 folders named: "carbon_gold_p", "carbon_p", "la_nera_p", "la_rossa_p" and "mr_white_p".
(Video is from 1.0: doesn't show full white skin.)