***ATTENTION: 2015 SEASON MOD UPDATE 7.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD***
SEE VERSION HISTORY for latest 7.1 version with MAX A.I. DIFFICULTIES SETTING FOR REALISTIC MODE!!
The new 2015 SEASON MOD!!!
- 2015 team names for all 3 classes
- 2015 rider changes for all 3 classes
- 2015 rider avatars + country changes (was 98% possible)
- 2015 real A.I. behavior + PHYSICS tweaks for all 3 classes (giovaneveterano combined with mine, but he gets ALL credit for actual bike behavior, he is the master)
- 2015 Class Selection Pics (title screen MOTOGP 2015 is coming)
and other little things here and there!
HOW TO INSTALL:
A fresh installation of your MotoGP14 STEAM version is highly recommended. Update your game to 1.001. (Steam will do it automatically)
NOTE: THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY IF USED WITH ANY OTHER COPY OF MOTOGP14 and/or the UPDATE 1.001.
1. There are 2 separate DATA.MIX files (Moto2/MotoGP and Moto3) so please make sure to use the appropriate one depending on what class you race in.
2. Use MixFile Remixer for the PILOTPIC folder, extracting your existing GFXPAK.MIX and overwriting that same folder within GFXPAK/PICTURES/PILOTPIC. This step ensures that you have all the current avatars for 2015. (Maria Herrera, Quartararo, etc)
3. Use MixFile Remixer for the MENU folder extracting your existing MENU.MIX . I have only provided the DB.ZTS file, so make sure you place this file within MENU/TEXT/UKENGLISH or whatever language you play the game in. This will ensure you have all the 2015 team names (CWM LCR Honda OPEN, OutoxDrink Team, JPMoto Malaysia, Leopard Racing, etc.)
4. Use MixFile Remixer for the CONTENT folder extracting your existing CONTENT.MIX from DLC01. Make sure it is DLC01. Then place the DB_PILOTS and DB_TEAMS files into the CONTENT/DATA/DB folder overwriting the existing files.
5. A.I. Drivers file is there just as a backup. It is obviously present in the DATA.MIX files (so are the DB_PILOTS and DB_TEAMS for the DATA folder of course)
6. Grab MotoGP 2015 season liveries here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...p-2015-riders-teams-complete-mod.3952/updates and Moto 3 Leopard Racing livery, of course available here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/leopard-racing-moto3.105305/. And any other livery you might want from this forum.
Any questions, ask them here. Would love your feedback!!
Just to avoid confusion it is indeed called version 5.0...