Zhuhai new loading screen

Tracks Zhuhai new loading screen 2022-04-08

Login or Register an account to download this content
These all look like really nice loading screens! Is there any chance you'd be willing to bundle all of them into a single file to download and extract to your GTR2 install folder? It's not essential, of course, but it would save some time and effort on behalf of the user.

I do not understand why you had to upload the loading screens to the 'tracks' directory, instead of 'misc'.

"Tracks" should be reserved for actual tracks?

Now, browsing tracks, users are stumbling over 'loading screen(shots)', having to scroll past them. Adding noise to the signal.

Great! Could you please upload that here, either in addition to or instead of the many individual screens?

I do not understand why you had to upload the loading screens to the 'tracks' directory, instead of 'misc'.

"Tracks" should be reserved for actual tracks?

Now, browsing tracks, users are stumbling over 'loading screen(shots)', having to scroll past them. Adding noise to the signal.
I agree! Maybe the "New Loading Screens" pack could be uploaded under Misc.?

Having slow upload speed must make things challenging, I appreciate that. And if you don't want to upload things to RaceDepartment for whatever reason, fair enough. But I must confess I don't entirely understand – if you can upload your entire pack to MediaFire with your internet upload speed, I feel like you should also be able upload the pack as a whole to RaceDepartment as well (even if it takes a while). But it's your decision!

Last edited:
Having slow upload speed must make things challenging, I appreciate that. And if you don't want to upload things to RaceDepartment for whatever reason, fair enough. But I must confess I don't entirely understand – if you can upload your entire pack to MediaFire with your internet upload speed, I feel like you should also be able upload the pack as a whole to RaceDepartment as well (even if it takes a while). But it's your decision!
Unfortunately it doesn't work on this website for me, once the filesize becomes bigger. But Mediafire does.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.