Your favorite 2012 Formula 1 driver(s)

Felipe Massa: I hope he will have a much better year, want to see him win a few races again
Kimi Raikkönen: I wish a good return for him and a nice year for Lotus
Romain Grosjean: This guy is talented, I hope he can show it, and of course he is a Lotus driver too:)

Kobayashi. The guy with the most exciting overtaking skill(Hello Hamilton), always creating spectacles. I wonder why so few seem to have him as their favourite driver?

I admit I am still a MSC-Fan, not so much Ferrari now.

I also like The Hulk, I wonder what we can expect this season.

Finally, I do like Grosjean a bit too. Maybe biased for the fact he's kind of a Swiss too.

Wait until the car is not winning material anymore.

If you want a glimpse of how he really is then watch as he goes off in Korea or even when not taking pole.
throwing stuff around etc.

He´s happy as hell because he´s a 2-time world champion and has the best car.
He was happy as hell when he entered F1 because it´s new territory.

Wait until he don´t win races and RBR era is on a downspiral, then you´ll see the real Vettel come out.
Just like you´ve seen Hamilton after a very tough season etc.

2011-22-5_ESP-vettel-champagne_M1.jpg

That's the real Vettel

And he is happy as hell because he is the best F1 driver now and has the best car.

Wait until he doesn't win. Then true colors will come out.

Not saying he's worse then any driver but it's easy to be happy when you have the fastest car.
Best driver right now based on what? Championships?
Alonso has two as well.

I choose Schumacher, but I also like Alonso and Button. These three guys are the last real f1 race drivers. They are fighting and driving and don't go crying if someone overtook them a little bit hard or something like this.

Edit: I want to be back in the 90s and early 00s :D

Vettel is NOT the current best driver. There is no doubt that he is good and the car is pure awesomeness, which makes him look even better. But, I do wonder just like Hampus said... what will be his true colours when things start going wrong. I sense a not very nice atitude.

Screaming? "And the F´n car goes off!!, same ****!!"

Sounds a bit different then the happy Vettel that cracks open a smirk inbetween every word.

Now i´m not saying he´s worse then any other driver but the thing is that he´s in heaven right now.
Smirks in between every word and just general happiness is normal for anyone having a car in a different league compared to the other teams. And being a two-time world champion.

There´s no doubt Vettel is one of the greats in F1 right now. However i refuse to jump on the bandwagon saying he´s the best because he´s had the most dominant car in recent history. The car is right up there with the Newey Williams and Byrne´s 2004 Ferrari.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.