Yellow Flag App

Apps Yellow Flag App 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Unfortunately, the cars still stop at the start and only occasionally move slowly away from the start. I would really like to test the app properly, but it doesn't start. But I know that it has something to do with the suspension.ini. or is it because of the CSP version???

Unfortunately, the cars still stop at the start and only occasionally move slowly away from the start. I would really like to test the app properly, but it doesn't start. But I know that it has something to do with the suspension.ini. or is it because of the CSP version???
For me it helps to restart the race right after green flag for now. But its very annoying!

Nuzzi updated Yellow Flag AI App with a new update entry:

2.0 Update

2.0 Includes the following improvements:
  1. AI now weave to generate heat in their tyres. (Only done after first lap to reduce crashes.)
  2. Player has their speed managed too.
  3. App has buttons now to Enable / Disable track layout physics. (Disable so you don't get checksum kicked out of online lobbies.)
  4. Handles online sessions (Player speed not limited when in online sessions.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nuzzi, thanks for all of yours mods to our AC. Fantastic job. Im a patreon supporter. About this 2.0 Yellow flag let me give you this feedback: When running at high speed like indy cars, when the yellow flag pops in, the brake of the car dont work UNTIL WE REACH THE YELLOW FLAG ALLOWED SPEED. It´s very scary... :)
Try this scenery: Indianapolis + any indy car + start at last position + reach high speed and wait a yellow flag. Your car wont brake (Im talking about pressing the brakes) until you reach lower speeds of the yellow flag. IF there is a yellow flag and another car is right in front of you, the crash is certain because the AI will brake and your car wont brake even when pressing the brakes.
This situation is new! Never saw thsi situation with early versions.
Thanks!!

1st bug: No braking under slowdown conformed. I crashed at Spa Busstop chicane because there was a crash in the chicane and my brake-pedal did not react during slowdown.
Please give the user an option to enable/disable autoslowdown and please give me back my brakes during slowdown. :)

2nd bug: I have set yellow flag speedlimit at 80 kmph (WEC standard) and I can speed up to 104 kmph during yellow. Why is there a margin of +25 kmph?
if ac.getCar(0).speedKmh > (yellowFlagSpeedLimit + 25) then
Maybe make a pulldown in the settings-window to choose your speedlimit based on race-series (WEC, GTWC, ELMS) but most series stick to 80 kmph so this might be a better default value.

Last edited:
Good work again man. Is it possible to make car get close each other like a safety car? Another suggestion is to make a damaged car retire, i've usually make some 40 minutes races and sometimes a car have a almost full damage running very slow in track
Hi, thanks! Unfortunately, it would be very complex for me to look into getting them to bunch up like in a full safety car. Maybe something for the future :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back