WTCR: Race of Nurburgring Discussion Thread

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
WTCR Germany Discussion Thread.jpg

Welcome to the central discussion thread for the upcoming 2019 FIA WTCR Race of Nürburgring at the legendary Nordschleife.

By far and away the longest and most daunting circuit on the 2019 WTCR racing calendar, the legendary 'Green Hell' is a severe test of man and machine, and the former Formula One venue will be playing host to the fifth race weekend of the 2019 FIA WTCR by Oscaro season.

With Honda starting to stretch their legs at the front of the field, and the new Lynk & Co brand slowly beginning to turn outright pace into solid race results, the Nordschleife is highly likely to once again produce a tense and action packed weekend of racing.

With danger never far away, this track has produced some very interesting and often mixed up results since joining the WTCR calendar last year, and the 2019 edition of the N24 supporting event is sure to bring with it more of the same this coming weekend.

Already the championship leading Honda cars have proven to be a strong package around the twisting circuit, and with overtaking such a dangerous and difficult task, Pole Position winner Esteban Guerrieri already looks to be in a strong position for Friday's opening race.

Qualification results can be found HERE.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

I have added new links in my Nürburgring 24 hrs training and Qualifying thread Sporttotal is the main stream
the link includes both German and English links for the Events.
also several In-car feeds I have also listed live timing and live tickers
though these are in German no way around that one sorry.
The classic race is currently in its final hr.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.