RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

@ Mike: I sure you Still can....

My question is. Can we finish the race on 1 tank of fuel and 1 set of tyres???? I dont race the mini much in long race's so I don't know..
Does anybody know????

Mark, if your slow then you might just do it but I think most will pit due to the weight penalty carrying a full tank, plus the tyres will be shot about 3/4 of the race. imo :)

well after a grt start and upto 3rd, throw it all away by having 2 offs. I did have some fun though getting past the back markers but to no aval. I pitted and that put me at the back of the field. Maybe shouldn't have pitted?

Anyway had a fun night of Mini racing, thanks to Bram & RD and thanks to all the showed up tonight. :() :-()

Absolutely! A great race. I drove without pitting. Mark caught me just before the finish line asn I crossed with only .17l of fuel, yes, I was sputtering! Tires were making a strange noise on the last two or three laps, never heard that before but wear was only at 50% and caused my times to be about 2 sec slower at that point. Maybe stopping for tires and a splash would have been better.

I got as high as 5th and had some great races with Bob H, Mark G and Dietmar A!
FANTASTIC! As far as I saw, the cleanest race of the year.

Thanks or pushing us Bram, RD!

great practice and quali getting 2nd with a 13:9

Race noob alert i dummped the clutch only to realise i was in nuetral, lost about 7 places. after 10mins had 2 cut warings grrrrrrr, then got Black flaged. and of course i cut again (acording to the game) and got a second black flag :(

i would love to race this track with Simbins stupid tracks rules off anf just run to the RD rule.

big thanks to Bram and RD and i`ll see you at the Hell next week :)

well I don't race the bimmer but maybe decrease lock to prevent "power on oversteer"

The curbs? avoid em at all cost or try raising rear ride height?

Or better yet, get GRegory Degreef to ship you one of his setups! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE yeah that might happen :rolleyes::biggrin:

Started 3rd, had a nice start, tried to pass Alex M. but he defended well in T1. Then I followed him for 2 laps, but I made a mistake, lost his slipstream, and from then he was pulling away 1 sec/lap, except only 1 or 2 laps. Then he went in to the pits and I took the lead. Checked the tire wear in lap 15, wasn't sure how they'll work, but decided to not pit until it gets really bad. It was a good idea as it didn't get bad at all! And I crossed the line 1st and I'm very happy about that! The last time it happened was so long ago that I can't even remember! :)

Thank you Bram and all for this race!

The race went actually pretty well for the fact that I got on track an hour before the race first time. Started 11th finished 5th. No pitting for me and no warning for cutting :D!

Terry, not exactly nice what you have done in the chicane in lap 3, that was worth waiting for a couple of guys. I can only assume you did not recognize that your diving through the inner line made me hitting you, spinning and made some guys hitting me because I was in wrong direction in the chicane (Bob, not your fault).

Otherwise after catching up I had good battels with a couple of guys, Dennis, Nisse and Mark I remember. Was glad the race was not a lap longer, otherwise Alex would have come in on 5th :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes