WSC60 Corvette Grand Sport

Why does my WSC60 Grand Sport look like this? The other cars in the pack look normal.
Assetto Corsa Screenshot WSC60.jpg

The mod allegedly uses some features of the later versions, so you might want to update anyway. Corvette shows up correctly with 2.0
Confirmed! Installed 2.0 and the Corvette displays correctly in the track settings. What is strange is that when viewed in the standard Showroom the car is stilled scrambled. When viewed in the CM showroom it displays correctly. I also discovered that the 2 files in the Template folder (extra_tire_textures and skin.psd) did not un-zip during the installation.

Well not fixed yet. CSP 0.2.0 broke other things. Button settings for the wheel (T-248) do not work anymore. Verified settings and they are correct. Reverted 0.179.0 and the buttons work but the Caris scrambled. Same result with Caparral 2F and the Porsche 906. Ford GT40 Mk II also corrupt, analog instruments error. Have there been any updates to the WSC pack? Are they aware of these issues?

Reloaded the complete Pack again. THR now shows CSP 0.1.79 is the version required. Reinstalled 0.1.79. The Corvette and the Porsche 906 and maybe others are still scrambled. Some cars are OK, Ford GT 40 Mk 2 and Mk 4. Also the new "Hot Patch" won't install. CM says the are no installable files! Should I not be using CM to install the WSC mods? Have any you used CM to install or performed manual installs?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.