WORST game start in history - first 5-15-30 minutes = BUY DLC

I had to watch a video to figure out why I couldn't start...

Apparently - I hit GT Challenge... DLC is constant SELL SELL SELL.

Tracks are unlocked, you can get on the grid but you can't hit the gas!

They just push push push DLC - SELL SELL SELL - very disappointed.

Last edited:
I had to watch a video to figure out why I couldn't start...

Apparently - I hit GT Challenge... DLC is constant SELL SELL SELL.

Tracks are unlocked, you can get on the grid but you can't hit the gas!

They just push push push DLC - SELL SELL SELL - very disappointed.

As far as I know you cannot start a single player session on a track without owning the DLC.
But imagine paying for High Quality DLCs such as laser-scanned tracks. That would really be unfair, right? I wonder what you're thoughts are on iRacing if these are your thoughts regarding ACC.

Last edited:
The UI / UX start system in ACC is crap & the "error messages" give no explanation other than BUY BUY BUY - SELL SELL SELL.

After watching that guys vid (above), I see that I bought 2018 / 2019 content but the UI allowed me to choose content that does not work unless you BUY BUY BUY & it gave me jack-diddly as an explanation - all it said was BUY DLC - instead of telling me I need to select the "old seasons" which are just the same tracks - it is just a crap UI / UX.

Felt the same about iRacing. You get base level content & then they dangle something shiny & you get a TV commercial to BUY BUY BUY from the SELL SELL SELL peeps.

This an age old trope that has been hashed about for over a decade.

Last edited:
The UI / UX start system in ACC is crap & the "error messages" give no explanation other than BUY BUY BUY - SELL SELL SELL.

After watching that guys vid (above), I see that I bought 2018 / 2019 content but the UI allowed me to choose content that does not work unless you BUY BUY BUY & it gave me jack-diddly as an explanation - all it said was BUY DLC - instead of telling me I need to select the "old seasons" which are just the same tracks - it is just a crap UI / UX.

Felt the same about iRacing. You get base level content & then they dangle something shiny & you get a TV commercial to BUY BUY BUY from the SELL SELL SELL peeps.

If you are encountering issues with the User Interface, this is I believe the correct forum to make suggestions or provide constructive feedback: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/acc-user-interface.75/

Content you do not own has a lock in front of it. You don't need to select the old seasons, you can also use that content in the Open Series.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.