World Trophy Highlights Test Presentation Round 8 Valencia

It looks good Ron. The only thing I would suggest is to make the commentary a lot louder so we can hear you better. If you're not confident in doing the voiceover yourself, I'm sure Liam Jenkins would be happy to do it.

Good video, I have some friendy suggestions...

I think that the start of the race should be longer and with better camera angles.
Also,when you switch to another clip,why dont you use transitions,to look more smoother.
And just one more personal suggestion.That flame in background (at the end of the video), when we can see points and results,I felt like it would be better that in background we can see track from some higher angle.I think that would be more appropriate.
Good job!

Good video, I have some friendy suggestions...

I think that the start of the race should be longer and with better camera angles.
Also,when you switch to another clip,why dont you use transitions,to look more smoother.
And just one more personal suggestion.That flame in background (at the end of the video), when we can see points and results,I felt like it would be better that in background we can see track from some higher angle.I think that would be more appropriate.
Good job!
okay Antonio will get on it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back