Tracks (WIP) Alemannenring / Germany

After a small break of work we now continue adding some Details. Starting now on the second straight. Some Trees made their way to the track and the first road lines.

20180604_01.jpg 20180604_02.jpg

Really nice track, i enjoy it really much.

But i have a problem when i start a race (18 cars) i can drive in practice and qualif but i cannot start the race because one bug makes all the cars piles up even before the start.

20180610224320_1.jpg 20180610224323_1.jpg

Any clue ?

Again thanks for the good work.

Hm... I check that. Startpositions are set on track.
Only after Qualifying? Can you start a Quickrace without Qualifying?

I will check this before the release of next update (I think next Week). Now also the second straight has much more Details and doesn´t look like a big hole on left Side.

Espacially the Guardrails will cost a lot of time, but they are working right now. We will get there Step by Step... at the Moment we are just adding the missing stuff, than we will fix existing stuff.
But something I can say right now is: Never expect an Assetto Corsa Standard of the look. I´m not a Pro at this. I just can help adjust... nothing more.
So for everybody reading this: If there is someone who wants to and can help with roads and else, be welcome!

@lap1
I found the Problem with the Starting Grid. Will be fixed in the next Update. Somehow it deleted on of the starting boxes

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.