Tracks [WIP] Alastaro Circuit

EPT1Axu.png

The small three-kilometer track in Loimaa municipality is one of the main constituent of the Finnish car racing. The significant races have never been organized here, however, practically all young drivers from Finland and Norway at least once participated in the amateur or youth competitions organized here. Apart from the classic circuit races and competitions of the Formula 3 class the drag racing championships stages are also organized here. --smpracing.ru

Scratch-build track for all Alastaro fans.

NP2TiCA.png

Download: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alastaro-circuit.11471/

Last edited:
Is it possible to get "Virittäjät"-layout too? Maybe Tuominen&Salo's faces in loading screen...
The so called "Virittäjät" TV show layout is something what has been asked before. Currently new layout which will be added in 1.0 version is drift layout where all crossroads are drivable (valid) but I may aswell add the "virittäjät" layout. I wonder is there any more "official" name to use for the layout? The shortest is used in crosskart but this is something in between crosskart and long layout.

Last edited:
I see that you have the drag strip made on the map but it is not (easily) accessable. I would love the drag strip, so maybe you could make it so that it could be driven or as a whole different layout.

I see that you have the drag strip made on the map but it is not (easily) accessable. I would love the drag strip, so maybe you could make it so that it could be driven or as a whole different layout.
Drag strip layout is somewhat what has been asked before, however I don't have any plans to do it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.