Which cars are you expecting to see in the GT4 Pack?

I absolutely love that Kunos is going to bring GT4 cars to ACC. I have been looking forward to it since they announced it a month ago. I love the close racing GT4 produces, I think they are just a much more friendly category to jump into and generally racers can handle them better.

I have assumed that the cars will be from the Euro GT4 2019 season, but am secretly hoping that some may sneak in for this season as there is quite a variety this year, you never know. The car I am most looking forward to and I'm hoping gets into the pack is the Ginetta G55. This has worked really well on SRS races I have entered in the past in AC and I hope Kunos will make an epic light on its feet model that handles really well.

I've done a video showing the 10 I think are most likely to get into the GT4 Pack if you fancy having a look

Which cars are you expecting in the GT4 pack? and Which car do you most want to try?

I doubt they'll be included, but it would be neat to see the Jaguar F-Type GT4s that were run in the British GT Championship over the last few years. A bit different and rarer. As you say though, this DLC will probably be centred around the European GT4 series but they could be included in the British GT DLC?

I believe KS said there would be "10+" cars, so maybe the licences for a few aren't a done deal? I notice the Saleen and Sin cars don't have specs yet so could be part of the issue.

Personally, I'm more interested in models that are unique to GT4, rather than GT3 cars that have been detuned and fitted with a smaller rear wing (looking at you, Mercedes and Audi! :) ).

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 127 85.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.5%