What would you like to see here????

How about getting this project started....

27696d1277833025t-g25-27-dfgt-wheel-mods-logitechg25wheelmod.jpg

I love how the wheel looks and all the required buttons, lcd are all positioned in the right places.

Upvote 0
Well, at the moment, it will just be a tut for the button box (as its only me here doing this lol) But Wheels mods like this ARE 100% going to be done in the near future! To be honest, once you have finished the Button box, your 90% there with the skills to make wheel mods. The wiring etc is VERY similar, the LCD's are a diffrent story (but I'm making progress there) see pic below, then its just the physical 'modding of the wheel and making the 'panel'. Not as hard as you think if your okay with a bit of D.I.Y. loool:cool:

100_1070.jpg

Upvote 0
Fantastic work Brian so far on the tutorials. Just a few questions;

• Please can you tell me what each of the switches does for you button box?
  • How much in total (including P+P / Carbon Vynil etc) did you spend?
  • What tools do you need (I.e. Soldering Iron etc) These of course I presume will be in your tutorials but I wouldnt mind knowing now before I get too excited :)

Would love to do one of these (maybe A5 sized though, something that could just fit nicely on my desk). Or if that goes well a flightsimulator one for example. :)

Thanks,
Dan.

Upvote 0
Can we get a dedicated Classifieds thread? Maybe some rules should be included with this thread. I know I have some sim hardware I would like to post for sale. This way other forums do not get cluttered and it is easier to go through.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea