Cars Volvo 940 Wagon Mod

Depends on how good you make it ;) There is a 740 mod, I dont know, but it have to be "easyier" to "just" add a wagon rear end, 740 sedan and wagon is the same other than the luggage area, if you catch my drift

Keep in mind a lot of mods you find from dubious sources have copy-paste physics and borrowed 3D models

If you truly want quality you likely would have to commission someone to do it from scratch but that's usually very expensive

Depends on how good you make it ;) There is a 740 mod, I dont know, but it have to be "easyier" to "just" add a wagon rear end, 740 sedan and wagon is the same other than the luggage area, if you catch my drift

Grafting details onto models isn't easy to do well.

As for "how good you make it," Stereo is one of the top modders in the scene. Everything he does is top quality (even the quicker stuff he does is miles ahead of the majority).

If you're not willing to pay at least multi 4 figures for the mod, though, you won't get it unless a modder wants to do it for themselves, too. Commissioning mods is expensive because making a quality mod is a very time intensive task, and it's done by people who've invested many years into their craft.

Last edited:
Stereo, Out of curiosity, how much would you charge for a high quality model? What data would you need to accomplish such a project? How much time would it take? Dm me if you are interested.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back