Vision Reality PPfilter

Misc Vision Reality PPfilter 1.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
It has already been configured.
I updated to 1.3.3 and also updated CSP and Pure at the same time, but that didn't solve the problem.
check if your exposure is at 100% and try to decrease target value of exposure hybrid method

Attachments

• pure 1.jpg
    pure 1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 31
Sorry guys, im new in this field.
When you say to:"Don't forget to load the AC Vision Reality 1.3.3 profile by clicking on "Import" in "Pure Config"", where this is made?
I have selected AC Vision Reality in content manager, settings video, do I have to make an import else where??

Last edited:
in fact “import” allows you to load the settings that I personalized for Pure. To do this in game you must open the "Pure Config" in the bar on the right of the screen once Pure Config is open click on the "PP" tab then at the bottom there is "Import".
Watch this video I show it

Instead of including config files in the extension folder and relying on users to import the settings why not go to the pp tab and select "export pure config as ppf related config"
This way no need to include extension folders and no one needs to import anything and your filter would work right out of the door. Just make sure you include this file next to your lua file
AC Vision Reality 1.3.4 Pure 0.222_PPconfig

Instead of including config files in the extension folder and relying on users to import the settings why not go to the pp tab and select "export pure config as ppf related config"
This way no need to include extension folders and no one needs to import anything and your filter would work right out of the door. Just make sure you include this file next to your lua file
AC Vision Reality 1.3.4 Pure 0.222_PPconfig
ok, thanks for the tip, I will do it for the next version

Hi, Thanks for your job.
I've got a probleme in Zandvoort track by night : some elements are red ...

It's OK with another filtre.

Shaders patch version : 0.2.3-preview1
Pure 0.238

1705864163225.png

Thanks

Hello!
I been using ur fliter since Dec last year. recently ive upgraded my simrigs to triple screen, but I found that theres dark border on the edge of the side screen, and after i change to another fliter it disappears. I wonder which parameter i change would fix this up? Thx, cuz this is the best filter ive used.
QQ图片20240411082345.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
The effect call "vignette" for disable it juste opening my ppfilter.ini and Scroll down. You will see a Line VIGNETTE
Hello!
I been using ur fliter since Dec last year. recently ive upgraded my simrigs to triple screen, but I found that theres dark border on the edge of the side screen, and after i change to another fliter it disappears. I wonder which parameter i change would fix this up? Thx, cuz this is the best filter ive used.View attachment 745676
Hello,
This effect is called Vignette. To deactivate it open my ppfilter.ini with notepad and go to the bottom you should see the line

[VIGNETTING]
FOV_DEPENDENCE=0
STRENGTH=0.035

put strength=0

Also check if Chromatic aberration is activated in this case deactivate it too if you want it is a little higher

[CHROMATIC_ABERRATION]
ENABLED=1

You must set ENABLE=0

Hello,
The effect call "vignette" for disable it juste opening my ppfilter.ini and Scroll down. You will see a Line VIGNETTE

Hello,
This effect is called Vignette. To deactivate it open my ppfilter.ini with notepad and go to the bottom you should see the line

[VIGNETTING]
FOV_DEPENDENCE=0
STRENGTH=0.035

put strength=0

Also check if Chromatic aberration is activated in this case deactivate it too if you want it is a little higher

[CHROMATIC_ABERRATION]
ENABLED=1

You must set ENABLE=0
Thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering