Upload goes straight to 100% but doesn't upload.

No matter what the upload is, screenshots via the image upload in a post or a resource in .rar form. Every time I hit the upload button the progress bar goes straight to 100% and doesn't finish the job it started no matter how long I leave it hanging.

I was able to upload screenshots for about a week then it's been on this hang for a couple of weeks now. So I have seen how the upload bar is supposed to work here with my connection.

I've tried alt F5 and using chrome or edge without any luck...

I've tried alt F5 and using chrome or edge without any luck...
(You mean you've also tried Firefox already?)
It may be linked to your anti-virus software, or add-ons within your browser. Turning them off for a test might shed light, and is worth a try.
I don't think it's very likely to be linked to your ISP, but an easy thing to test for that would be to try an upload of a small image from a phone on the same WiFi. (If that fails, but works when you use mobile data, that would tend to implicate the ISP's service.)

Thankyou so much, I would never of thought an anti-virus would of been the issue...

Here's one of my recent skins for F1 MyTeam...

20220306034241_1.jpg

Thankyou so much, I would never of thought an anti-virus would of been the issue...
Ah, so turning off the AV made a difference? For future reference I'd be grateful to hear which AV you use.
Edit: since turning off your AV entirely is something you should only do temporarily for testing purposes, you may want to consider either changing the settings or moving to a different AV product...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea