Updates to Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB | F1 through history

Apps Updates to Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB | F1 through history 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
WiisardNic submitted a new resource:

Updates to Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB | F1 through history - Modernising your classic F1 Grand Prix

Hi all,

With the blessings of b0mmeyd4, I've made some customisations to their Official F1 2023 TV Overlays | SimHUB V 1.01 so that you can enjoy modern TV graphics across all seasons of Formula 1!

All 3 elements (leaderboard, fastest lap pop-up, and timing dash) should work with most/all F1 cars (at least it does with...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, was about to try your MOD and im wondering, what do i do with the txt file and the images foldr ?
If I've exported this right, you shouldn't have to do anything with the images, they're just there just incase.

The txt file is just a list of the manufacturers used in the 'Brand' names of the car, so it's just a list to ensure that the brand names match to what the code should be.

So, essentially you shouldn't have to use them, they're just there for reference. You should just be able to import the SimHub overlays directly.

Last edited:
1684146806850.png

small bug detected, in leaderboard, the team is fine, but not in the timer

View attachment 663726

small bug detected, in leaderboard, the team is fine, but not in the timer
Which car are you using?

If you're using a 'Standardised car' (I.E - RSS Formula Hybrid 2023), the logo in the timing screen will still just return 'FiA'. However, the logos/colours of these cars should return correctly on the leaderboard + fastest-lap pop-up.

Although, I believe I have finally cracked the code to fix this, and am just testing now. Will provide an update soon if this works.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back