United Autosport ELMS 2022 LMP3 - Ligier JS-P320 #2 & #3

Skins United Autosport ELMS 2022 LMP3 - Ligier JS-P320 #2 & #3 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
José Mª submitted a new resource:

United Autosport ELMS 2022 LMP3 - Ligier JS-P320 #2 & #3 - United Autosport skins for the offical Studio-397's Ligier JS-P320

#2 and #3 cars of United Autosport, raced in this year ELMS.

[You have both cars separated, so you can choose between the two, or install both]

[Also, for getting access to them, you need to open the ELMS 2022 folder in the Ligier JS-P320 menu (as shown in the last screenshot below)]

For installation, follow the next route in your disk.
(X:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor2\Installed\Vehicles\Ligier_JSP320_2020\X.XX) Being X.XX the lastest version available.

Remember that you will...

Read more about this resource...

José Mª updated United Autosport ELMS 2022 LMP3 - Ligier JS-P320 #2 & #3 with a new update entry:

Few changes

IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVE BOTH FILES, DELETE THEM, AS NOW THEY ARE TOGETHER IN THE SAME .MAS FILE AND YOU WILL HAVE THEM DUPLICATED IF THEY ARE NOT DELETED.

- Merged them in the same .mas file
- Corrected brightness in glowing numbers
- Changed the size of the LIGIER logo on the roof scoop in #3 car.
- Added LIGIER logo in #2 car.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! For some reason my texture of the car its full of triangles, do u have any suggestion? Btw, the feel of the car its really good, and really close to real life!
Hi, does it happen in the showroom or while racing? Have you tried with other skins of mine or are only these 2 the problem? Also, could you send a screenshot? so I can see what you mean exactly. Let's see if we can solve it :D

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea