Unable to connect server with paid mods

Hello team
On my servers that I create, all of my friends manage to connect and everything works fine except for one person.
The problem arises when these are paid mods (le mans, spa, gt3 series).
In his inventory he has bought the items all the participants have the same thing.
In solo mode it works well but when connecting to the server it has the error message.
Thanks for your help

"the error message'"

Exactly which error message ?

Can he join any other room or your room with some content.

2 main cause would be auto updates are not enabled
( get him to check mod manager and note the version numbers of offending content )

Some skin sets ( made the wrong way ) can conflict or alter car version numbers

P.S. get him to validate content

Last edited:
Hello team
On my servers that I create, all of my friends manage to connect and everything works fine except for one person.
The problem arises when these are paid mods (le mans, spa, gt3 series).
In his inventory he has bought the items all the participants have the same thing.
In solo mode it works well but when connecting to the server it has the error message.
Thanks for your help

The two from @Durge Driven is smart.
Also, delete all old rfmods with the old cars (unless the person for some reason must keep them).
Check that no other mod are using modified versions of the car(s)
Validate content is also smart, the auto-update of DLC cars doesn't always work.
Also check that the server is running latest versions of the cars. I did a mistake there with a BTCC-race here at RaceDepartment :redface:

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We have found the source of the problem.
In fact, he was subscribed to a series of skins on the workshop which suddenly added to the gt3 pack in rf2 but which therefore brought a new version of the cars. This new version conflicted with that of my server. He unsubscribed from the item on the workshop and everything works again.
thank you

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea