Resource icon

Misc Ultimate LOD,s 2014 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hm, funny I was about to release a very similar mod which I finished 10 hours ago but wanted the people who requested it to test before.
I have edited the raceload.jpk + the carlodsettings.xml though ... funny day. (ah yeah multi livery would be included again, too haha)
knb4y4qq.jpg

beryoggw.jpg

Hm, funny I was about to release a very similar mod which I finished 10 hours ago but wanted the people who requested it to test before.
I have edited the raceload.jpk + the carlodsettings.xml though ... funny day. (ah yeah multi livery would be included again, too haha)
knb4y4qq.jpg

beryoggw.jpg
I do not alter anything that effects the database , never have ,
Someone left a 4star rating saying that the cars are really low res , talking absolute rubbish , I am running Titan Black sli , and trust me theres nothing low res at 5760x1080 on Benq tripple championship monitors :confused:

I love your Mods dude but there does seem to be something wrong, I ran the benchmark after applying your mod and got more fps than before and the opponents in the race were definitely lower res, but frontend and pre-race the cars looked better???? I'm running a GTX780.

I love your Mods dude but there does seem to be something wrong, I ran the benchmark after applying your mod and got more fps than before and the opponents in the race were definitely lower res, but frontend and pre-race the cars looked better???? I'm running a GTX780.
I just changed some settings around its improved it a lot , really strange lod settings to 2013 I will update a fix shortly :)
At 5760x1080 looked fine at 1080 looks bad :confused:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea