Sell UK - Unused TrakRacer TR80 Lite and a few other things

Hi all I have an unused brand new TR80 lite for sale for £350 SOLD it's £379 new once you add on standard shipping so you'd save a bit on postage if you can collect - long story but had ordered a Treq One which UPS messed up on and I thought would never arrive, but then ended up with 2 rigs on the same day! Also unopened apart from the pedal tray box - just wanted to check it out compared to the Treq, but it's super solid, about 5mm thick steel.

IMG_1471.jpg

Also have a GT Omega Classic Wheelstand - £50, not boxed but only 6 months or so old, includes both shifter mounts

Wheelstand Pro DFGT version - £40

Logitech DFGT and Pedals - £30

Collection only from Haywards Heath, Sussex

Last edited:
Bump and a price drop - £325 for the Trak Racer, as above it's brand new, unused, looks like this assembled, would rather it went to a good home and paying to ship to return it is costly!

TR80-LITE.24_e1cbe21a-daf1-4954-9924-48951d9e778a_1080x.png

I would imagine so - I went for the Treq One in the end which is basically pretty much the same design as a sim-lab GT1 evo (pedal plate is different), and it's rock solid, although with both of those the uprights sit atop the 2 80x40 base rails so I would have thought this one might be even stronger due to the way they clamp to the side like on the P1X or TR80/160 - but I'm not an expert!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.