Sell (UK) ProtoSim Tech PT2 Pedals

Jason Palmer

Sim Rig Racing
I am selling my very used Proto Sim Tech PT2 load cell pedals and base plate.

I believe these pedals are no longer in production so please bear this in mind in case you ever need any spares.

I brought these used from this forum about 3 years ago and as such they have seen a lot of use and i have had to make a couple of small repairs but they are fully working.

One was to change the connector to the throttle pedal potentiometer and the other was to add a small metal plate to strengthen the throttle pedal 3d printed link between the pedal linkage and the potentiometer. Both repairs are shown in the pictures so you can see just what has been done, but they have not effected how the pedals perform.

I have the original pedal face plates along with a selection of elastomers so you can setup the brake pedal to your liking, I also have the allen keys that came in the kit.

I think these were part of batch #2 and as such can be setup using the free DI View software and this setup comes with a load cell sensitivity knob for the brake, which i found very useful for iRacing.

I don't have the original box but I will make sure they are packaged up if delivery is required.

THESE PEDALS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD.

Thanks.

Jason.
IMG_0376.JPEGIMG_0377.JPEGIMG_0381.JPEGIMG_0385.JPEGplates.JPEG

Last edited:
I understand from your PM why you would like to get hold of these pedals but as I explained at this point I am only prepared to send item to UK address’s sorry mate.

Jason.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea