Sell [UK] F-GT Cockpit, CSW 2.5, CSL LC Pedals, TLC-M Pedals, TM Ferrari Wheel, Logitech T300 Wheel

Good afternoon all,

Following on from my earlier sale of the triple monitors in the marketplace, I'm now being strongly encouraged sell some of my other kit that's no longer in use.

Below is a description of each item and its condition. Prices have been benchmarked against eBay / RRP, minus a small sum. Images attached.

Fanatec CSW 2.5 Wheelbase - [SOLD]
This is fully boxed with around 40 hours of use. During its life it was kept covered with the Fanatec bag, and still has the plastic on the front and top. Completely mint condition device. Not pictured is the angled bracket, but this is included in the sale. I replaced this with a DD1 not long after purchase. This item can be posted by courier.

Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals with Load Cell Kit (v1) - [SOLD]
Purchased alongside the CSW 2.5, these two items (pedals, LC kit) are boxed in perfect condition. I can sell the LC separately but would prefer to sell together. Also saw roughly 40 hours of use before being replaced with the V3s. Do be aware that these are the original CSL elite pedals, purchased in March 2020 as part of the CSW set from Fanatec. These items can be posted by courier.

ThrustMaster TCL-M Pedals - [£120]
Selling these for a fellow simracer who upgraded to Fanatec equipment. These pedals are boxed and in great condition - they were used alongside a T500 wheelbase. These haven't seen much use as the owner shifted to Fanatec kit a few months after purchase. This item can be posted by courier.

ThrustMaster Ferrari F1 Wheel - [SOLD]
Used alongside the TCL-M pedals, this item does not have its original packaging but I will source a box for safe transit. This is in very good condition and saw around 50 hours of use.

ThrustMaster T300 Wheel - [Offers Welcome]
This is a spare wheel that came off a T300 wheelbase that suffered motor issues. It's been used very thoroughly and carries some surface wear, but someone may want this as a spare or project piece. This item is unboxed but packaging can be sourced for posting.

Next Level Racing F-GT Cockpit - [£175 Collect]
This is in great condition and was replaced by an 8020 rig after roughly 100 hours of use. All original components have been retained. This is currently still assembled.

This item is not boxed and it's not really possible to send this safely by courier. This item is collection only - located in Rushden, Northamptonshire.

Attachments

• CSL Elite v1 with LC.jpg
    CSL Elite v1 with LC.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 78
  • CSW 2.5.jpg
    CSW 2.5.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 72
  • TCL-M.jpg
    TCL-M.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 85
  • TM Ferrari - Logitech T300.jpg
    TM Ferrari - Logitech T300.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 91
  • F-GT1.jpg
    F-GT1.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 92
  • F-GT 2.jpg
    F-GT 2.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 75
  • F-GT 3.jpg
    F-GT 3.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Hello all,

Had a lot of interest and messages re. these items so I apologise if you've sent me a DM and I haven't replied. Due to the volume I've had to work on a first-come-first-serve basis for expressions of interest to keep things fair for all. I'll definitely respond to your PM if the person before you in the 'queue' changes their mind.

The only item I haven't been contacted about is the F-GT seat, so do drop me a PM if you'd like to know more.

Thanks to all for your time.

Hi Stephen,

I didn't experience any flex at all with the CSL LC pedals - I kept them with long travel and spongy brakes for rally. V3 or Sprints would probably flex a little bit.

Hi Jimty, definitely interested, reached out to NLR regarding the strengthening kit just awaiting cost from them if I ordered seperately. I plan to use a low nm DD + loadcell, would go profile or GT track but as we all know starting out (or in my case starting again after selling up) is expensive so this would fit the bill as a starter rig in the interim

Hi Stephen,

Good to hear they do a strengthening kit. I used this seat with a CSW 2.5 running at ~80% and didn't experience any flex when it came to the wheelbase.

Drop me a PM if you hear back from NLR and want to know more.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.