UE4 crasehs after 1.8.6 update

I can not start any menu or race on ACC since I updated to 1.8.6.

The screenshot of the error is attached.

Please help me.

Attachments

• photo_2021-12-05_18-16-30.jpg
    photo_2021-12-05_18-16-30.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 145
Are you on and OS lower than Windows 10? I keep getting the same error since the 1.8 updates started I'm on Windows 7 (yeah I know, I know, but I really don't like W10). It seems to be related to Kunos quietly raising the minimum system requirements to Windows 10 since some people say upgrading to W10 fixes it....but some also say it doesn't so I'm not 100% sure if that's the issue or not or what to do about it.

Last edited:
Are you on and OS lower than Windows 10? I keep getting the same error since the 1.8 updates started I'm on Windows 7 (yeah I know, I know, but I really don't like W10). It seems to be related to Kunos quietly raising the minimum system requirements to Windows 10 since some people say upgrading to W10 fixes it....but some also say it doesn't so I'm not 100% sure if that's the issue or not or what to do about it.
Hi

No. I am on Win10 21H2 (Last version I think).

I test ACC on my laptop (WIN 11) and no crashes

guiem184, I have posted several days ago this exact Fatal error (File Unknown) Line 258 & Kunos stated they have no plans to fix this because they updated their minimum requirements to Windows 10 to run it and i'am still on Win 7. After all attempts It appears this will be necessary.

Updated all possible plus deleted suggested folders then did a full reinstall of ACC with no luck.

Note: Those that may have a different Fatal error message and have Win.10 installed then i would suggest to be sure your GPU, Net framework, C++ Redist. are updated, Also, do an integrity check.
If all else fails you may want to do a full ACC reinstall.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back