Resource icon

Misc Tyre Temp Mod 2018-09-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
blejky submitted a new resource:

Tyre Temp Mod - Temp

This is for those people ho are having problems with tyres overheating issues.
Its very simple mod that takes little more time for tyers to overheat and little faster to cool down.
I tested it in Japan (50% race distance) on SS tyres and on lap 8 my tyers was just switching between green-yellow 102-104C on temp MFD panel and the car was still drivable and not under-steering and i was able to keep up with the AI.
This mod does not alter the tyre grip models in any way just the temperatures....

Read more about this resource...

Hey man! Can you make a fix for one pit stop on most tracks instead of 2 (100% race). I wonder why this fricking codies make such high tyre wear evary time even last year F1 team stopped only once.

Hey man! Can you make a fix for one pit stop on most tracks instead of 2 (100% race). I wonder why this fricking codies make such high tyre wear evary time even last year F1 team stopped only once.
It should not be too difficult to increase tyre life i can try it when i come back from work.
How big of increase are you looking for? When are yours tyers givin out in the race?

It should not be too difficult to increase tyre life i can try it when i come back from work.
How big of increase are you looking for? When are yours tyers givin out in the race?
I started 100% race in Monza yesterday for a test and standard strategy was 1 stop SS to S on lap 20+. But everyone started on brand new tyres, so tyres were not quali affacted. Generally I guess we need to add minimum 10 more laps on HS, US, SS, and +5 laps maybe for harder compaunds like soft and medium. What do you think? I noticed also that I am loosing pace gradually or better to say I can not keep up with the AI pace (105%) even though my tyre cord temp is green.

I started 100% race in Monza yesterday for a test and standard strategy was 1 stop SS to S on lap 20+. But everyone started on brand new tyres, so tyres were not quali affacted. Generally I guess we need to add minimum 10 more laps on HS, US, SS, and +5 laps maybe for harder compaunds like soft and medium. What do you think? I noticed also that I am loosing pace gradually or better to say I can not keep up with the AI pace (105%) even though my tyre cord temp is green.
I tried it yesterday but i can't say that it worked because the game still read's the default tyre life, or i could be that it's just graphical glitch and the game can't render graphically the edited files.
I will have to start the race on default settings to get a base line and than start with edited settings to see if it the tyers last longer.
It's gonna take a while.

do u have the original file. I accidentally replace the mod with the backup file that I have and I cant play online now :( (btw the mod works great for me, Im a pad user and is impossible to last the tyres more than 10 laps in a 50% race with the default state of the game, this mod let me play carrer more without a problem)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 40 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 35 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 42 13.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 39 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 109 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 183 58.5%