TS-PC motor question

I finally broke down and bought Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer since I found it for $400US. I replaced a Fanatec 911 GT3 RS V2.

In driving PCars 2 (using Jack Spade Standard Low Comp) I am confused by some of the FFB I'm getting in the game. In testing I am driving the Daytona Road course in an Audi R8 LMP 900 (my favorite car and track). The FFB seems nice but when I am on the banking the motor just constantly rumbles. I would expect a constant resistance on the FFB as I am turning at high speed and high down force. But this feels more like a rumble than the resistance I would expect. I dont believe it is road noise as the rumbling stops when going straight on the back straight at top speed.

My main question is, is this a hardware issue, software issue (clipping? I dont fully understand that yet), just an example of bad FFB in PCars2, or a setting that needs to be adjusted? My in game settings are:
Gain 100
Vol 34
Tone 50
FX 50

If my memory is correct, the FFB resistance in low speed, tighter turns with more steering rotation feels correct.

Hopefully my description makes sense. Any help would be appreciated so I don't have to reinvent the wheel (pun intended).

Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea