General Trying to Make Wipers

So I've spent awhile learning how to create working wipers in blender because a few cars I want to use on my server don't have them. I managed to follow a tutorial and get a working animation in blender. I followed the steps in the video and copied the settings when exporting to ks_editor.

When I put the files into ks_editor however the animation doesn't look like it did in blender at all. The wipers don't even make it a quarter of the way up the windshield. Anyone got any ideas as to why that might be and how to fix it?

So I've spent awhile learning how to create working wipers in blender because a few cars I want to use on my server don't have them. I managed to follow a tutorial and get a working animation in blender. I followed the steps in the video and copied the settings when exporting to ks_editor.

When I put the files into ks_editor however the animation doesn't look like it did in blender at all. The wipers don't even make it a quarter of the way up the windshield. Anyone got any ideas as to why that might be and how to fix it?
Can't help much with the 3d wipers, but have you considered animating the wipers with the CSP wiper animation tool instead? This also comes with the benefit of not having to touch the kn5 files.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.