Trying to find mod for GTR2 allowing for in race pit strategy change

There was a mod that allowed for adjusting of pit strategy options in race. It was a menu that appeared on the HUD when you called for a pit

I can't find find it at all either vis Google search or via searching downloads on race departments.

Does anyone have any idea where can still acquire it?

That's called XD and a part of its hud allows to adjust the pitstop options.
You can find it here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr2-xd-2-16-map-plugin.23763

I don't use it any longer ... as it cannot work when using CrewChief ( using also a d3d9.dll )
I read some comments saying it wasn't working with Win10 ... but I think I already used it in Win10.
( but my GTR2 was not on C. drive ... that's maybe a reason why it might work ).

Last edited:
That's called XD and a part of its hud allows to adjust the pitstop options.
You can find it here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gtr2-xd-2-16-map-plugin.23763

I don't use it any longer ... as it cannot work when using CrewChief ( using also a d3d9.dll )
I read some comments saying it wasn't working with Win10 ... but I think I already used it in Win10.
( but my GTR2 was not on C. drive ... that's maybe a reason why it might work ).
Thanks Jempy, Yeah I have Win 11 coming so I will install CrewChief instead. Thanks.

It's a pity @ParramattaPower .... but CrewChief doesn't offer the same possibility as XD in order to modify one's pitstop settings.
I'm nearly sure that Simhub's dashboards cannot do it either.

But according to what I think about Win11 ... XD should still work at the condition to use the usual GTR2.exe ( or the possible choice in HQ Anniv Patch ) and second condition have your GTR2 install somewhere else than "Program Files" or "Programs" folders .... It doesn't need to be on C: drive ....it can be installed anywhere else ... and even in a folder at the root of another drive.

@The Iron Wolf .... if XD might do it with the d3d9.dll ... should GTR2's CC not be able to allow it ?
During a pitstop, when you need to change the settings, all other cars don't stop running at all during the time you are changing pitstop settings lines until pushing "Enter" in order to allow the pitstop to be done.

It's a pity @ParramattaPower .... but CrewChief doesn't offer the same possibility as XD in order to modify one's pitstop settings.
I'm nearly sure that Simhub's dashboards cannot do it either.

But according to what I think about Win11 ... XD should still work at the condition to use the usual GTR2.exe ( or the possible choice in HQ Anniv Patch ) and second condition have your GTR2 install somewhere else than "Program Files" or "Programs" folders .... It doesn't need to be on C: drive ....it can be installed anywhere else ... and even in a folder at the root of another drive.

@The Iron Wolf .... if XD might do it with the d3d9.dll ... should GTR2's CC not be able to allow it ?
During a pitstop, when you need to change the settings, all other cars don't stop running at all during the time you are changing pitstop settings lines until pushing "Enter" in order to allow the pitstop to be done.
@Jempy - the focus of my effort is GTR2 only and offline racing (as I stated many times). In offline racing, cars stop (time stops) when you make adjustments and that's why it is pointless work. I might get to it one day as using voice commands to control pit will increase the immersion, but this is very low priority.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies