Triple screens, 4th monitor & higher refresh rates

sparkz

Premium
Hey gurus,

I recently upgraded my 27" 75hz 1080p triples to 32" curved 244hz 1080p ones running on an Nvidia 4070 Super from the DP ports. I also run a 4th 24" 60hz 1080p telemetry monitor from my MOBO onboard graphics

Just for giggles, I have a 5th 34" curved screen that hangs off the HDMI in the GPU which is my main screen. I then use Display Magician to switch this off & flick to the triples & telemetry one when I want to sim race.

So issue I have is the triples wont stay at any higher than the onboard telemetry monitor 60hz refresh rate. They do allow adjustment but for some reason go a fair bit darker when I select anything higher than 60hz, guess it is a conflict on the telemetry one? I never tried this with the 27's & just ran at 60hz.

Does anyone else run triples & a 4th have issues with refresh rates staying on? Could be because I am switching inputs maybe?

How do you "drive" the telemetry monitor?

I have no problems with the triple 1080p/144hz and a 1080p/60hz for a dashboard/telemetry powered by Simhub as "second" monitor.

How do you "drive" the telemetry monitor?

I have no problems with the triple 1080p/144hz and a 1080p/60hz for a dashboard/telemetry powered by Simhub as "second" monitor.
Mmmm, I have the screen come on from the MOBO gpu, so when I "enable" sim racing mode I have all 4 screens & can move the mouse across all of them (not sure if I explained that right?)

I then use Simhub to display on the 4th screen, but when not racing it is just a 4th desktop? I can move the simhub screen around all 4 if that makes sense?

Are you saying you don't use it like this, that could be my problem? When not being used is your 4th screen off?

Cheers for the input mister

Screenshot (311).png

Just checked & I have it loaded in Simhub as a device, albeit in this pic it isn't powered on. Wonder if under Display settings if I have it disconnected simhub will still find it?

My screens are driven all from the main GPU, the triples as one with Nvidia Surround, the fourth as "extended display" with a second taskbar on it.

The triples run with G-Sync, the fourth I don´t know and don´t care.
It was the same with my previous AMD card.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.