Triple screen Question.

Hi ppl. I am a little tight on space at the moment. Is there any way to adjust screens in software, like the picture below, so that the side monitors gets "less wide" and can be hidden behind main screen.

(triple 32" curved)

Sorry if my english is bad.
Regards Martin.

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to adjust screens in software, like the picture below, so that the side monitors gets "less wide" and can be hidden behind main screen.
Not that I know. There are programs that let you manipulate the screen's mapping, but I think they always use the full screen.

P.S. Your English is fine :)

Some sims let you do bevel correction (to adjust for bezel free kits), I wonder if you stick a massive negative number in it would work?!
I don´t think so.

Bezel correction only "deletes" the part of the picture that would be hidden behind the bezels, so you can´t see these parts on your screen.
if you use massive values there would be a lot of the picture missing (sadly from the middle, not the part we don´t need here.)

No, I don't think there is way to do this, you are talking to delete at least 10cm and then for the side monitors only. I have never seen a setting in any game or software that could do that.

Sorry mate!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea