Traction control problems

Ok, the big diffrenece between F1 2011 and F1 2012 is traction control. I have both on FULL. But in 2011 you can drive whatever you like and you don't spin out! The problem is i play with my friend on LAN F1 2012 and we don't have flashbacks, so if someone spin out, you lose the whole race and that happens often. The rear end of the car just slides and you lose control of the car. The car setups are on default! So maybe someone can mod some files so that does not happen, the car is stable all the time, can this be done. please if someone knows how to do it reply, or tell me how to do it. thanks...

Man, the traction makes you slower, its better to learn to drive without any aids. I know its hard in the beginning, but later is coming the big pleasure of driving. ;)

If I was you guys and I spun out I would try and put pressure on the guy in front to maybe make the same mistake. Just make sure you drive a lot of laps to make the chances of spinning more even.

I know all about this, example in Monaco turn 4 the end just steps out and the only way to counter it is to get off the accel and brake and hit the barrier, its bad for novice drivers like me. i was winning at monaco with 2 laps left and that cost me 7 points. Another example is the 2nd last corner at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

It is not a traction control problem. You need just not to accelerate in bumps. Also in turn 4 in Italy and the last chicane in Canada, spinning happens by autobraking if you cut the corner.

Ok, the big diffrenece between F1 2011 and F1 2012 is traction control. I have both on FULL. But in 2011 you can drive whatever you like and you don't spin out! The problem is i play with my friend on LAN F1 2012 and we don't have flashbacks, so if someone spin out, you lose the whole race and that happens often. The rear end of the car just slides and you lose control of the car. The car setups are on default! So maybe someone can mod some files so that does not happen, the car is stable all the time, can this be done. please if someone knows how to do it reply, or tell me how to do it. thanks...

That's not TC problem. That's the bumps. TC can't do anything when the car revs up when it's in the air and just hits the floor instantly. It just spins out. It's overdone in this game tho. And to be honest, I think TC is completely useless in this version because the only way you can spin out is because of bumps. Well, not the only way, but.. It's incredibly easy to drive without TC. You should remove it. It adds weight penalty so you're like with 10 laps more fuel in the car.

If you can't just lift up a little when you're going through bumps you can just up your ride height. With around 5-6 you will NEVER EVER hit the ground. And you can go through the biggest curbs without your car getting unstable. But mind that higher ride height = sooner braking and lower overall downforce.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back