Track Upload Process?

I created a track for rfactror I would like to upload and share. What is the process to do that?
Go to the Downloads section (in the left column), then in the second column scroll down to rFactor, click on the little arrow on its left to see the subcategories, then select tracks. Or follow this link to get there directly!

Maybe have a look at some of the ressources to see how it's presented. You'll need to assemble al your files and zip then, one or several screenshots so people can see what they will get. Then when you're ready, hit the 'Add ressource' button in the top right corner, and fill in the form, including attaching your zip file and images.

It should be pretty straight forward but post back if you need any help! :)

Thank you, i figured it out last night and posted my track. It is Hallett in Oklahoma which is the rack I physically race on with my 1991 Van Diemen Formula Continental. I always wanted to have the track in sim racing, but could never find one. So, I learned Bob's track builder and made my own! Took a while and it is not perfect, but has made for some very good racing with my friends. We are all using the Lola 340 Formula Ford car. Is great!

Aaron

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%