Track calendar F1 season 2024 overview (with alternatives for missing tracks)

Hello, here I would like to present my version of the 2024 F1 season for Automobilista 2.
First of all, thank you for the tip, I think my calendar is better off here than in the downloads

Since there are unfortunately only half of the tracks in AMS 2, I have selected convincing alternatives for myself. For me, the combination of immersion, route length, layout similarity or drivability at night plays a role in the night races. Some tracks are well lit at night and are therefore better suited than other tracks. That's why I took the Bugatti Track twice for Bahrain + Qatar. Or E.g. Chosen as a Jeddah alternative to Montreal (Similarly fast, layout looks similar, tight barriers and good lighting for a non-city circuit). It was really a lot of testing. :D

Info: The tracks Cota and Sugo are conversions from PC 2 and can be downloaded from https://*********************************/ams2-tracks.html. It is also important to download the trees, otherwise you will have white fragments that look like skyscrapers. Trees and tracks can be easily activated via drag and drop via the AMS 2 Content manager:

Automobilista 2 Content Manager

One-click installation of AMS2 mods. This software is FREE: just sign in to Race Department and you will see the Download button. Watch the video tutorial if you need step by step instructions. If you experience an issue, make sure to use the...
www.racedepartment.com
www.racedepartment.com

Of course it's not perfect, but maybe can anyone make good suggestions for improvement.

I really hope that Reiza develops current F1 circuits, in addition to the great content on historical tracks, that would be perfect.

No.Real trackAlternative tracklaps 100% race
1BahrainLe Mans Bugatti (night)74
2Saudi ArabiaMontreal (night)69
3AustraliaAdelaide82
4Japan-53
5ChinaJerez70
6MiamiAdelaide82
7Imola-63
8Monaco-78
9Canada-70
10Spain-66
11Austria-71