Track are NOT working in Assetto Corsa

Hello every one and Happy new year 2022..

I have the following tracks that I downloaded from the site that I cannot get to work.. Any body who can point me on how to resolve the issues etc..
The following track are not working :

Both Turkey (Istanbul tracks and the Park GP circuit), Dubai Autodrone GP, Dubai Autodrone International, Baku Street Circuit 2019, Bahrain
2020 Endurance, Turkey Intercity Istanbul Park Intermediate Circuit, Jeddah 2021 and the Singapore GP 2020 Night etc, are all NOT working
and I have 30 others tracks that work flawlessly as expected...

Any help will be appreciate from all my fellow SIM Racer..

Regards, Alex

----------------------------

What does "are not working" mean exactly?
Have you checked the installation? That they are installed the same way as the tracks that work?
What is "the site" that you downloaded them from?
What mods do you have?

What does "are not working" mean exactly?
Have you checked the installation? That they are installed the same way as the tracks that work?
What is "the site" that you downloaded them from?
What mods do you have?

Thank you for the reply.. Downloaded from the assetto corsa club web site etc

And used the Assetto Corsa Content Manager to install.. I do NOT have any mods installed and it start to load and then
return to the start session screen etc..

Alex

-----------------

Last edited:
Good day sir, what is CSP if you dont mind me asking as I just install via Content manager and expect it to work as per usual..

Regards, Alex

------------------
Custom Shaders Patch. Enable it on the settings>custom shaders patch tab. You'll probably want version 1.69 at a minimum, 1.73 is generally considered stable, I use 1.74 currently with no issues. Search up a recent video on CSP on YT to get further info.

Attachments

• csp.jpg
    csp.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 145
Custom Shaders Patch. Enable it on the settings>custom shaders patch tab. You'll probably want version 1.69 at a minimum, 1.73 is generally considered stable, I use 1.74 currently with no issues. Search up a recent video on CSP on YT to get further info.
Thank you very very much sir, that seem to have done the trick.. Good work .. And have qa very nice day from London...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.